The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
We had a guy name Connor Mitch, Spurrier was really high on the guy. Word on him was he was lazy and shyt and although he was an early enrolle he never figured out the play book. He actually start last season against UNC and UK but got injured which all in all it wouldn't have mattered he was as bad if not worse than Orth. We had a guy name Lorenzo Nunez who is still on the team but at WR.

He should have played last year way more than they late him play.

Yeah I remember them cats playing in UNC game I couldn't believe I lost 1000 dollars to those bums they were horrible.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
And nobody would have ever thought Saban and Kiffin would hook up when Kiffin was at that school up North wearing checkerboard orange that goes unnamed......:mjpls:

Saban always able to adapt that was the problem with Bowden his last decade after Richt left he just bumped his son up to takeover and pretty much brought nothing new to the table. What you ended up getting was 6 years of a stale offense and a severe dropoff in talent. By the time Jimbo came to FSU our best RB year 1 was pretty much a WR the talent level was pathetic OL was small and unathletic QB couldn't throw ball more than 20 yards just garbage. Mickey Andrews running same basic defense he ran in 1994 with no playbooks shyt was just laughably bad.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'm for real hoping that Steele can improve our LB play. I know that dude hasn't had much success as a DC, but he can coach the hell out of LBs. We need Williams and Davis to step up. Also Atkinson's 47 year old ass.

MONTAVIOUS-ATKINSON-140909-PRO.JPG
Remembers the thread on his old looking ass :laff: Coli classic

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We beat yall ass...
You barely beat one of the WOAT Michigan squads with one of the GOAT south Carolina squads and your literal greatest player ever.

You're fukking South Carolina. That's why your team aint shyt today and you don't have a quarterback.

Michigan has five players that could start st qb for USCJr next week.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You barely beat one of the WOAT Michigan squads with one of the GOAT south Carolina squads and your literal greatest player ever.

You're fukking South Carolina. That's why your team aint shyt today and you don't have a quarterback.

Its south Carolina.

As shyt as you claim South Carolina is we shouldn't have beat at UM team that made a bowl.

:russ:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Michigan has five players that could start st qb for USCJr next week.
Michigan's QBs suck:russ: