The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Breh, they talking about starting Perry fukking Orth. That dude is complete trash he wouldn't start at Liberty University and to ask him to be an SEC qb make no sense.

Good luck :sadcam:... He should be able to beat Vandy though :francis:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
And Muscamp coaching :scust:

LOL, defensively Muschamp is a really good coach and that's where the bulk of our talent is at. He only have Kurt Roper with him at Florida for one year and that was with Treon Harris at QB. We also have Byran McClendon at the Co OC he was the interim HC at Georgia last year for the bowl game and he has really turned our WRs around. I will say that at first I didn't like the Muschamp hire, but with the stuff I'm seeing him do he his me buying in. Now, if Orth is the starting QB tonight that maybe a different story.

CrRIyzjUIAANISv.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
LOL, defensively Muschamp is a really good coach and that's where the bulk of our talent is at. He only have Kurt Roper with him at Florida for one year and that was with Treon Harris at QB. We also have Byran McClendon at the Co OC he was the interim HC at Georgia last year for the bowl game and he has really turned our WRs around. I will say that at first I didn't like the Muschamp hire, but with the stuff I'm seeing him do he his me buying in. Now, if Orth is the starting QB tonight that maybe a different story.

CrRIyzjUIAANISv.jpg
Ask Auburn or Florida is he good defensively.. No way he deserved yalls job

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Ask Auburn or Florida is he good defensively.. No way he deserved yalls job

I think he had one year where his defense wasn't good at Florida and that was due to a ton of injuries. Auburn last year was a mess offensively. You can't ask your defense to be on the field the whole game like that and not expect to get scored on.

Oh, I agree the record is what matters and Muschamp ran Florida program down and he didn't deserve a job that quick. I just hope he has learn from those mistakes. Hell, we thought we had Tom Herman locked and loaded but that didn't work out.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
No DC can do great at Auburn with that offense they run.

:sas1: been good enough to make it to 2 championship games.....

Actually, the defense got better in the 2nd half of the year last year. Just didn't have enough pop on offense.....had to get rid of some bad characters. This year the offense will be better, just off the fact that knuckleheads are gone, and the defense will continue to get better, especially along the front and secondary. We don't know these things during the season, but after the season things start to leak out and you get a better understanding.

Last edited: