The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Speaking of Kaepernick, I remember that Friday night. When Boise ews killing Nevada and i said the game eas over and Nevada came back, first time I heard of Kaepernick and he killed Boise , remember moire threw a 60 yard to yo Titus crazy young to tie it up went to and the kicker missed

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Every online message board ever with an even decent interface goes thru the identical life cycle

Sohh did
Ahh did
Niketalk did
Hypebeast forums did

If you don't look like web 1.0 status like reddit, you will hit a ceiling unless servers are subsidized by another revenue source on your site. Which is also why they've gone ham on ads and even suspect malware ridden ads unknowingly.

Don't expect this to significantly improve :yeshrug:

We gonna have a backup chatroom for talk on the fly this year, it should be up by Saturday

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Speaking of Kaepernick, I remember that Friday night. When Boise ews killing Nevada and i said the game eas over and Nevada came back, first time I heard of Kaepernick and he killed Boise , remember moire threw a 60 yard to yo Titus crazy young to tie it up went to and the kicker missed

One of the best games I've ever seen tbh

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

fukking Brotzman choked twice that was a dope throw and catch by Moore/Young too clutch ass play that's pretty much forgotten dude to kicker blowing it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
those Joe tessitore/gilmore games were dope

That Boise team was stacked, Moore, Pettis, young, Doug Martin, Nate potter, shea McClellan, Iloka, Tyrone Crawford, Billy Winn, Jamar Taylor

Would have been in the title game if not for Kaepernick

fukking Brotzman choked twice that was a dope throw and catch by Moore/Young too clutch ass play that's pretty much forgotten dude to kicker blowing it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

That Boise team was stacked, Moore, Pettis, young, Doug Martin, Nate potter, shea McClellan, Iloka, Tyrone Crawford, Billy Winn, Jamar Taylor

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Houston to Big 12 could be getting closer
HOUSTON (KTRK) --
Billionaire University of Houston alum Tillman Fertitta just donated $20 million to remodel the former Hofheinz Pavilion.

Fertitta Center is where the money is going, that will be the name of the new basketball arena.

The $60 million facility will replace Hofheinz Pavillion. It is seen as a vital step for the University if it hopes to become the newest member of the Big 12 Conference.

As you know, the Hofheinz name has been on the basketball arena for 47 years, but the family said it was time to move on, and they say their father would not mind the name change because he too wanted the best for the university.

Judge Roy Hofheinz's son and Tillman Fertitta both addressed the name change and if there were any bad feelings, they certainly did not show.

Fred Hofheinz said, "We think it is real significant that the name of one great Houston entrepreneur, Roy Hofheinz is going to be replaced by another great Houston entrepreneur, Tillman Fertitta."

Tillman Fertitta, chair of the University of Houston Board of Regents, said, "To be a part of the next generation of the University of Houston, when being here and hanging out there and coming to the concerts and sporting events at Hofheinz Pavillion, and to be able to take it to the next level is extremely, extremely special to me."

The Hofheinz name is not leaving the campus, their will be a street bearing the name and a plaza and statue as well.

As for the Big 12 bid, officials here say they should know in 60 to 90 days if the University of Houston will join the conference and they say the new arena is something they must have in order to make into the Big 12.