The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Off Thursday - Tuesday :ahh:

Instead of driving to Dallas friday night, they want to wait until saturday morning :martin:

Thought i was gonna at least get to see Houston pull up the upset, and i KNOW sooner fans gonna pack the fukk out the city so traffic gonna be terrible :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Isnt that what sark is doing right now?
Nah we don't miss bowl games, might have him confused with Barney or Rich Rod

dRO17sa.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'm not mad, it's just you talking about undeveloped nikkas when all you do is put out undeveloped nikkas

"Oh Braxton, you wanted to be a QB? Nah
Troy Smith, you trying to get time in the league? Nah
Terelle you still think you a QB nikka? :UmadCameron:"
Ted Ginn's ass be struggling to catch high school level passes, y'all nikkas disgust me :comeon:
Oh 1 more thing, you named a Heisman trophy winner and 3 starting wr in the nfl :mjlol:... Now direct your conversations to schools on Auburn level like the Vandy, Purdue, Cal fans of the coli

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Heard him on Mike & Mike this morning talking about the book which contains some language about him "firing himself " during the season at South Carolina ... I respect his sideline and recruiting job at SC but come on man... :stopitslime:

Then he hit the Gamecock fans with that mini ether...

And

:russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Oh 1 more thing, you named a Heisman trophy winner and 3 starting wr in the nfl :mjlol:... Now direct your conversations to schools on Auburn level like the Vandy, Purdue, Cal fans of the coli
I named some bum nikka, a free agent CFL QB, a 6, 7 year veteran fighting for his job against no ones on fukkin Carolina, and Terelle Pryor :mjlol: Sammie Coates doing more than 3/4ths of those nikkas as WR3 on Pittsburgh. :francis:

Also hit me back up when you produce a MVP, a professional accomplishment :usure:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I named some bum nikka, a free agent CFL QB, a 6, 7 year veteran fighting for his job against no ones on fukkin Carolina, and Terelle Pryor :mjlol: Sammie Coates doing more than 3/4ths of those nikkas as WR3 on Pittsburgh. :francis:

Also hit me back up when you produce a MVP, a professional accomplishment :usure:
Who produced more hof's? :russell:..