The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I wanna strangle Paul Finebaum

I'm glad Joey addressed the "this isn't the right time to protest" people. It feels like those type of people are trying to dictate what people should do, if it isn't the right place and time to protest then what is?

Finebaum seemed to completely miss the point where Colin explained why he did what he did.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Every online message board ever with an even decent interface goes thru the identical life cycle

Sohh did
Ahh did
Niketalk did
Hypebeast forums did

If you don't look like web 1.0 status like reddit, you will hit a ceiling unless servers are subsidized by another revenue source on your site. Which is also why they've gone ham on ads and even suspect malware ridden ads unknowingly.

Don't expect this to significantly improve :yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Every online message board ever with an even decent interface goes thru the identical life cycle

Sohh did
Ahh did
Niketalk did
Hypebeast forums did

If you don't look like web 1.0 status like reddit, you will hit a ceiling unless servers are subsidized by another revenue source on your site. Which is also why they've gone ham on ads and even suspect malware ridden ads unknowingly.

Don't expect this to significantly improve :yeshrug:

When folks started complaining about they're getting virus messages saying the site is infected :dwillhuh: when they're on this site ...I knew shyt was getting critical . :snoop: