The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Whose starting over brogan roback?
:lupe:
The future of college football himself

TODD PORTER
247sports.com/player/todd-porter-18532 (But he's really a 5 star)
091212DH_porter_looks

Apparently he makes prime Marcus Mariota look like Josh Dobbs

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah they new coach is a goof Minny might fukk around and lose week 1 to the Beavers they hyping up that QB they got but I don't trust them cats. Looking at they schedule off top i'd say at best Minnesota goes 4-4 in conference I think Maryland gonna fukk around and catch some schools sleeping now that they got a coach with a clue running shyt.
Breh tracy claeys basically IS jerry kill..hes worked for him for like 25 years

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Somewhere a Cajun is laughing

2-2 at best that Utah game is straight letdown divisional game on a Friday night USC got jerked over with their schedule this season the November portion is torture too if USC goes 9-3 and wins the division Swann needs to give Clay a Kings Ransom of side money and promise him not to give them such a bullshyt schedule again.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
real talk, we got a bruiser at RB waiting for that role

we just need to line up and run :manny: i think Gus got too cute with them QB sneaks since the Cam days

JJ is what i would call a "seasonal" runner. Sometimes he got it but more often than not he dont

he aint K. Frazier bad about it but if you gonna run you gotta run with killer intent :dame:
Yeah I'm hoping we can keep White in the game and be effective in the 20's, especially for the sake of the hurry up. I just question whether Gus has forgotten how to do it completely since the Cam days.

Hell, maybe it is all about the back though. We didn't struggle in '13 in the RZ with Mason but we did in '14 without him. :manny:

I'm a huge Pettway fan and I think that dude's gonna do some big things this season. I also want to see that OMac role return with Marcus Davis or KJ.:jawalrus:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
real talk, we got a bruiser at RB waiting for that role

we just need to line up and run :manny: i think Gus got too cute with them QB sneaks since the Cam days

JJ is what i would call a "seasonal" runner. Sometimes he got it but more often than not he dont

he aint K. Frazier bad about it but if you gonna run you gotta run with killer intent :dame:

I remember when you used to stan kiehl Frazier :heh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
are there lines on Jourdan Lewis or Jabrill Peppers interceptions?

I'm scoping throw lines right now i'm sure they may have some defensive player props the name guys of course i'll let you know.

They got so many fukking props but injuries make them too risky for me to pull trigger I usually just fade the unders more times than not some of these RB O/U's are absurd wish I could parlay them all.