Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G my Mt.Rushmore

Deion Sanders
Warrick Dunn
Peter Warrick
Charlie Ward

I want give it to Jameis but I gotta give the legends they due Charlie got hell of a resume just off sonning 2 top 10 Florida teams Jameis beat 2 punk squads and threw 4 picks in one of the games. Those guys are fukking Dons I can't even get cats like Walter Jones,Ron Simmons,Derrick Brooks,Shadetree,Dalvin Cook spots i'll take that 4. I can't speak on those cats from the 60s and my first knowledge of Faarooq being an FSU legend came through wrestling.
Whats crazy is you can literally form an entire football team around those 4 guys and you'll probably win a national title. If those 3 on offense or even jameis is at the helm, and deion anchoring your defense...youre gonna win 10 games at base.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Y'all should look like Chris Rix,Chris Rix,Chris Rix,Xavier Beitia

Y'all got some nerve talking about FSU beating up on Al Golden when yall last time anyone even cared about yall you guys were ducking and dogging wide lefts and rights and Chris Rix Botchamania performances just to beat us. I don't wanna hear that garbage about Miami being down y'all fans was clowning talking all type of shyt before the 2010 game Year 1 Jimbo had and they beat that ass 45-17 and made all your recruits in attendance root for us Jermaine fukking Thomas was sonning yall.
aZFD0eY.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Where the Washington fans at on this bytch?

Whats @dawgs new name?

@cook @Brooklynzson

@Seahawks You a Washington fan? :birdman:

Yeah motherfukkers need to let me known who reppin who I ain't trying to see a bunch of @Swagnificent ass nikkas come in talking shyt when some roody poo school starts out 5-0 talking bout yeah that's my squad where the Ole Piss nikkas at where the TCU nikkas at Iowa nikkas show yourselves Washington fans in my JIM ROME VOICE: "I WANNA HEAR FROM A HUSKY FAN SEATTLE REACT TO ME" Stanford fans where are you

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah motherfukkers need to let me known who reppin who I ain't trying to see a bunch of @Swagnificent ass nikkas come in talking shyt when some roody poo school starts out 5-0 talking bout yeah that's my squad where the Ole Piss nikkas at where the TCU nikkas at Iowa nikkas show yourselves Washington fans in my JIM ROME VOICE: "I WANNA HEAR FROM A HUSKY FAN SEATTLE REACT TO ME" Stanford fans where are you
Watch @West Coast Avenger switch sides if the huskies win the title :lolbron:

I know your trojan history fam, just playin :youngsabo: