The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yeah I'm hoping we can keep White in the game and be effective in the 20's, especially for the sake of the hurry up. I just question whether Gus has forgotten how to do it completely since the Cam days.

Hell, maybe it is all about the back though. We didn't struggle in '13 in the RZ with Mason but we did in '14 without him. :manny:

I'm a huge Pettway fan and I think that dude's gonna do some big things this season. I also want to see that OMac role return with Marcus Davis or KJ.:jawalrus:
only dudes on the team with OMac speed are JF3 and that CB tho, KJ is fast but hes no third gear kinda guy

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I agree on Nebraska but think Wisconsin is a really good program that does a lot better then they recruit

That division is just littered with fringe ass schools who can pretty much max out at Iowa level with the weak schedules. Iowa and Northwestern shot their wad last season when they matched up with teams with more talent it got ugly them seasons were mirages. Wisconsin just has no luck hitting on QB's since Russ came and went that one season if they can get back to getting a solid QB foundation the way they used to with Alvarez and Bielema era they'll be cool. Nebraska fukked up sticking with that doofus Bozo Pelini for so long his defenses were ass and he couldn't find a QB that could hit blind side of a barn. I got Nebraska winning the division this year but I agree its tough for them to get the elite level of talent yearly to hang with the big dogs.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:....I have a realistic view on this game.....thats why I didn't go....I thought we would have been far along by now....but naw :snoop:....
giphy.gif

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
only dudes on the team with OMac speed are JF3 and that CB tho, KJ is fast but hes no third gear kinda guy
I'd be fine playing JF3 in that role*, especially if we aren't gonna use him as the wildcat qb.

*If he learns to stop carrying the football like a loaf of bread.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
yup
Ima just stick to my parlays and teasers.

Get back to my plus 5000 of two years ago.

I ain't had nothing go good since 2013 season every week was a feast last 2 seasons been garbage. I'm stick to 3 game parlays to start the year I OD'd on those fukking 6-8 game parlays just pissing money away. Those Mississippi schools fukked me up in 2014 I was fading them every week early on and they kept giving me that work.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
fukk That shyt :birdman:

I ain't worried, we got just as good a squad as them and their starting a true frosh QB. We gonna beat they ass and

h1XHljV.gif
Their defense bruh....they may have a freshmen at qb but they have a nice amount of weapons as well....I hope we go in focused but :francis:....I have to many doubts this year....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
last year I won nothing, those 5 and 6 teamers screwed me, going back to small and then building

I ain't had nothing go good since 2013 season every week was a feast last 2 seasons been garbage. I'm stick to 3 game parlays to start the year I OD'd on those fukking 6-8 game parlays just pissing money away. Those Mississippi schools fukked me up in 2014 I was fading them every week early on and they kept giving me that work.