The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Every year there will be one team in that divison that gets a CAKEWALK.

The whole division is trash...B1G is banking on Nebraska miraculously becoming relevant again and Wisconsin doing better than their usual ceiling of 8-4/9-3...

Nebraska will never achieve what they had in the past b/c today's recruits weren't even born the last time they won a title so the history means nothing, they left the Big 12 so the Texas pipeline is gone, and on average their recruits are coming from something like 600+ miles from their home, meaning the state of Nebraska not only produces nothing so these recruits have to travel out of state to play. At the very least MSU/UM/OSU can get 4*s out of Detroit/Chicago/OH which is all about 300 or less miles to the campuses.

We should have offered TAMU instead but whatever...

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
at one point last year both keenum and moore were starting in the NFL as undrafted qbs

I got a good eye

Pachall waa the only qb I was wrong about because he was a drug addict

You were on Tom Savage dikk too when he was Pitt you said he was gonna outplay Jameis and expose FSU I remember

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I hate player prop bets few years ago I bet on chuckie keeton and he tire his ACL in like the first or second week

Yeah you better off just going all in on the unders I'm looking at Chad Kelly O/U 3700 Passing Yards same with Mayfield O/U 3300 that nikka an injury waiting to happen. they got my nikka Dalvin at 1550.5 rush yards that shyt ain't happening Jimbo ain't running him into the ground this season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yup
Ima just stick to my parlays and teasers.

Get back to my plus 5000 of two years ago.

Yeah you better off just going all in on the unders I'm looking at Chad Kelly O/U 3700 Passing Yards same with Mayfield O/U 3300 that nikka an injury waiting to happen. they got my nikka Dalvin at 1550.5 rush yards that shyt ain't happening Jimbo ain't running him into the ground this season.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole division is trash...B1G is banking on Nebraska miraculously becoming relevant again and Wisconsin doing better than their usual ceiling of 8-4/9-3...

Nebraska will never achieve what they had in the past b/c today's recruits weren't even born the last time they won a title so the history means nothing, they left the Big 12 so the Texas pipeline is gone, and on average their recruits are coming from something like 600+ miles from their home, meaning the state of Nebraska not only produces nothing so these recruits have to travel out of state to play. At the very least MSU/UM/OSU can get 4*s out of Detroit/Chicago/OH which is all about 300 or less miles to the campuses.

We should have offered TAMU instead but whatever...

I agree on Nebraska but think Wisconsin is a really good program that does a lot better then they recruit