The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Brehs in the Southeast (around the Gulf Coast) ready for a possible wet opening weekend with this tropical storm looking midget out in the Atlantic???

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Alright brehs

Its "I CALLED IT" time...SAVE THESE REPLIES for true glory...NO OTHER predictions matter

Use THIS FORMAT:

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS:
  • B1G
  • SEC
  • ACC
  • PAC
  • BIG12
PLAYOFF TEAMS
  • 1 seed -
  • 4 seed -
  • 2 seed -
  • 3 seed -
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (champ in BOLD)
  • vs
HEISMAN TROPHY (up to 5 finalists...winner in BOLD)

BEDNARIK AWARD (defensive player of the year)
DAVEY O'BRIEN (QB)
MAXWELL (player of year)
BELITNEKOFF (WR)
COACHES THAT WILL BE FIRED BY BOWL WEEK

And trust :ufdup: these will be saved and QUOTED at EOD to avoid edits

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predicting Houston will beat Oklahoma is no worse of a prediction than predicting that Tennessee will go 15-0 :beli:

That's my upset of the weekend and I'm sticking with it :manny:

By the way, Tennessee beat NO ONE of significance last year either if you wanna go there

kFHgt52.gif

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Lol why would that have a negative effect on recruiting? if a qb saw that he could start right away at bama wouldnt that make him want to go there? But yea we will lose Barnett thats the only bad thing abotu starting Hurts, but who cares if hurts is the guy.. oh just got to the last part of ur post :lolbron: yea we should be fine.
He ain't gonna start right away if a true freshmen is already starting.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He ain't gonna start right away if a true freshmen is already starting.
if he is better he will. just proves that the best player will play no matter if they are a true freshman or redshirt junior

i wouldnt be surprised at all if tua from hawaii comes in next year and makes some noise

Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Alright brehs

Its "I CALLED IT" time...SAVE THESE REPLIES for true glory...NO OTHER predictions matter

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS:
  • B1G - Ohio State
  • SEC - Tennessee
  • ACC - Florida State
  • PAC - USC
  • BIG12 - Oklahoma
PLAYOFF TEAMS
  • 1 seed - Tennessee
  • 4 seed - Ohio State
  • 2 seed - Florida State
  • 3 seed - Oklahoma
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (champ in BOLD)
  • Tennessee vs Florida State
HEISMAN TROPHY (up to 5 finalists...winner in BOLD)
  • Joshua Dobbs
  • Leonard Fournette
  • JT Barrett
  • Dalvin Cook
BEDNARIK AWARD (defensive player of the year) - Myles Garrett
DAVEY O'BRIEN (QB) - Joshua Dobbs
MAXWELL (player of year) - Joshua Dobbs
BELITNEKOFF (WR) - Preston Williams
COACHES THAT WILL BE FIRED BY BOWL WEEK - Gus Malzahn

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
if he is better he will. just proves that the best player will play no matter if they are a true freshman or redshirt junior
You're not thinking like a 16, 17, or 18 child.

I'm not saying it will automatically hurt recruiting, but there is a chance it could have negative impact on QB in the upcoming class. And like I said in my original post, this more than likely is not a problem for Bama.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You're not thinking like a 16, 17, or 18 child.

I'm not saying it will automatically hurt recruiting, but there is a chance it could have negative impact on QB in the upcoming class. And like I said in my original post, this more than likely is not a problem for Bama.
everyone thought Barnett would be the starter for sure this year that didnt effect Hurts decision to come here. and im sure Tua has looked at our roster and he still committed as well. i really hope he doesnt de commit i could definitely see it though. he will probably end up on the west coast

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
everyone thought Barnett would be the starter for sure this year that didnt effect Hurts decision to come here. and im sure Tua has looked at our roster and he still committed as well. i really hope he doesnt de commit i could definitely see it though. he will probably end up on the west coast
Man, did you not read where I said multiple times that this most likely isn't a problem for Bama? A lot of these kids are afraid of competition or feel entitled, those are the ones that usually de-commit or transfer out.