The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This is why I'm not picking Clemson or Watson to win anything. The hot team of the off-season never succeeds the following year like most predict. Same with the preseason Heisman. College football never goes as the experts predict.

Just remember what everyone was saying at this time last year.

(1) Ohio State was a lock to repeat.
(2) The Big 12 was between Baylor and TCU.
(3) Trevone Boykin and Ezekiel Elliott would battle for the Heisman.

None of that shyt happened. And neither will whatever the consensus is right now. Bama and Clemson will not repeat as #1 and #2. Watson and McCaffrey won't be #1 and #2 for the heisman. Etc.

I'm playing it safe with my picks last year I had Auburn and UCLA winning conference titles and had Clemson losing 3 or 4 games. I can't see anyone touching the top 2 in the ACC and Big 10 the SEC is gonna be chaos. I'm already calling Oklahoma losing 4 games Oregon has the best schedule out of everyone to come out with the least amount of losses getting Washington and Stanford at home is huge.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

In about 2.5 weeks you wont be laughing. Tennessee will score 50+ the first 2 games. Defense will allow less than 14ppg. Dobbs will be the early Heisman leader.

This team is set to explode.

Get ready to grab ya popcorn and enjoy the show.

It starts next Thursday at 7pm EST on the SEC Network. Tennessee vs Appalachian State.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
In about 2.5 weeks you wont be laughing. Tennessee will score 60+ the first 2 games. Defense will allow less than 10ppg. Dobbs will be the early Heisman leader.

This team is to explode.

Get ready to grab ya popcorn and enjoy the show.

It starts next Thursday at 7pm EST on the SEC Network. Tennessee vs Appalachian State.

This nikka Dobbs better be able to complete some passes down the field I like Tennessee talent but they coaches scare me especially on offensive side

Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

I've been saying this for like 8 months.

I predicted that the 2016 Vols will be one of the most talented teams in college football history in terms of future NFL stars.

Why would picking them to win the national title surprise you?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Dobbs better be able to complete some passes down the field I like Tennessee talent but they coaches scare me especially on offensive side

He can throw it down the field. The issue has been WR and Offensive Line. O-line couldn't protect long enough to let down field throws develop. And WRs were not getting separation or staying healthy.

WR issues have been fixed. 6'4" Sophomore Preston Williams is Dwayne Jarrett reincarnated. Not the dude that flopped in the pros. But the one that was killing it for the USC Trojans during their heyday. This kid will be the breakout star of 2016 in the SEC.

O-line is still a question. We'll see how good they can be Thursday.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: good one

He is the only thing that can stop us.

I'm hoping he does like Larry Coker in 2001 and just stays out of the way.

Bob Shoop and the players got this.
Already comparing this team to the '01 Canes huh.

The closer we get to kickoff the bigger your head fills with helium.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I can't wait until 3:30 next Satjrday. That's when it REALLY is REAL with me. I think i'ma grill but i'ma drink heavy

I get a 4 day cock tease I gotta wait until fukking Labor Day night for FSU season to return got stage all to ourselves that's the real shyt no scripts Labor Day night gonna be huge I hope we get a few upsets Saturday them week 2 rankings gonna be looking all funky

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
And what does that have to do with this year?

Like I said just watch next Thursday at 7pm.

Aerial show bout to pop off with Dobbs and Preston Williams.

I could give a rats ass about App St I wanna see this nikka complete passes against someone legit like Florida he couldn't do shyt passing the ball last season if he could've they win that game by 20 I wanna see him do against some real D not these Dweeb ass OOC's and Kentucky ass nikkas.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS:
  • B1G - Ohio State
  • SEC - Tennessee
  • ACC - Florida State
  • PAC - USC
  • BIG12 - Oklahoma
PLAYOFF TEAMS
  • 1 seed - Tennessee
  • 4 seed - Ohio State
  • 2 seed - Florida State
  • 3 seed - Oklahoma
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (champ in BOLD)
  • Tennessee vs Florida State
HEISMAN TROPHY (up to 5 finalists...winner in BOLD)
  • Joshua Dobbs
  • Leonard Fournette
  • JT Barrett
  • Dalvin Cook
BEDNARIK AWARD (defensive player of the year) - Myles Garrett
DAVEY O'BRIEN (QB) - Joshua Dobbs
MAXWELL (player of year) - Joshua Dobbs
BELITNEKOFF (WR) - Preston Williams
COACHES THAT WILL BE FIRED BY BOWL WEEK - Gus Malzahn

Is everyone just gonna pick their favorite team to win it all?

Yall got to be the most unobjective muthafukkas i ever seen.

:deadmanny: