The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pruitt will be a really good replacement for Smart considering he was on the Saban staff not too long ago. Our defense is faster and better equipped to deal with players like JuJu than let's say, 2014, but he will be a load to deal with, plus Max Browne is more of a pocket guy than a Watson/Kelly type QB.

The new Center/QB/RB could be a problem but everyone seems to be forgetting about Damien Harris, everyone is on the Bo train but Harris had a really good spring game.

We also have a DEEP WR/TE corps that will give USC trouble. Ridley, Foster, Stewart, Dieter, Sims, Kief and Howard
USC has some solid DBs. Adoree is overrated, but Marshall is solid and Jack Jones will be a stud. I doubt they will be ready for Bama if the WR/TEs gets the ball in their hands, but I'm still skeptical on the QBs being able to deliver the ball. IF they can, Bama is going to get it on O.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
USC has some solid DBs. Adoree is overrated, but Marshall is solid and Jack Jones will be a stud. I doubt they will be ready for Bama if the WR/TEs gets the ball in their hands, but I'm still skeptical on the QBs being able to deliver the ball. IF they can, Bama is going to get it on O.
You think Lane Kiffin aint adding a little hot sauce on this game you crazy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
giphy.gif
200w.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Plus we got a real D Coordinator now :blessed:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bame just to strong for USC. Major NFL talent on every level from Oline to Tight end. The entire back end this season with be strength unlike previous years where there was only Cyrus Jones or Landon Collins. Respect to Juju and them. And like was mentioned if you ain't got a dual threat qb you aint beating this defense. Tim Williams And Jon Allen coming for blood. The only hope is Cooper Bateman or Jalen Hurts throw bout 3 int and a couple fumbles. Otherwise I see sum like 38 - 14