Florida State 31
Ole Miss 38
52907887.jpg

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is your prediction but what makes you think USC is gonna beat Bama?
1st year without Smart in forever, JuJu and Jones are hitting the Bama defense hard to start the game.

Browne's job security gives an advantage over Bama's QB ongoing competition with Barnett and Hurts. It's different when Coker took over last year. Also, Bo doesn't break out until week 3 as well.

I would have Bama over SUC easy later in the year, but week 1,I see a closer game.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think USC is goin to give them a fight because they have good skill players that will be upperclassmen while Bama will be with a new center, QB, and RB but I think Bama's defense keeps them in check for the most part. The only way yu beating Saban is with a mobile QB

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
is Calvin Ridley draft eligible? why should he have to wait until age 22 to declare? should be 3 years removed from hs or 21

theres 20 y/o rookies every year, i think Amobi Okeye from Louisville was 19 when he declared after his RS So season. weird

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
1st year without Smart in forever, JuJu and Jones are hitting the Bama defense hard to start the game.

Browne's job security gives an advantage over Bama's QB ongoing competition with Barnett and Hurts. It's different when Coker took over last year. Also, Bo doesn't break out until week 3 as well.

I would have Bama over SUC easy later in the year, but week 1,I see a closer game.

Pruitt will be a really good replacement for Smart considering he was on the Saban staff not too long ago. Our defense is faster and better equipped to deal with players like JuJu than let's say, 2014, but he will be a load to deal with, plus Max Browne is more of a pocket guy than a Watson/Kelly type QB.

The new Center/QB/RB could be a problem but everyone seems to be forgetting about Damien Harris, everyone is on the Bo train but Harris had a really good spring game.

We also have a DEEP WR/TE corps that will give USC trouble. Ridley, Foster, Stewart, Dieter, Sims, Kief and Howard