The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I think y'all game will be close for 3 quarters then Clemson eventually separates themselves. Auburn rarely gets blown out at home unless it's just a shytty year like 2012.

Everybody has an opinion. I just don't see anybody being on that level first game out to blow anybody out right now. It's college, new "green" faces, first time starters, etc.....Plus all of those teams have recruited well enough the past 4 years to not be overmatched against their opponent, except maybe Wisconsin, but they're at home.....

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Everybody has an opinion. I just don't see anybody being on that level first game out to blow anybody out right now. It's college, new "green" faces, first time starters, etc.....Plus all of those teams have recruited well enough the past 4 years to not be overmatched against their opponent, except maybe Wisconsin, but they're at home.....

True, I think our opener vs USC could be our toughest since VaTech in 09

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Could be our toughest opener since Va tech in 04. You boys got a better coach though so i expect a close fight until we put yall down in the 4th:whew:

I understand the optimism from someone who hasn't been processed yet, but you'll see what its like next Saturday to be processed by the reigning, defending, undisputed CFB champions of the World.

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I understand the optimism from someone who hasn't been processed yet, but you'll see what its like next Saturday to be processed by the reigning, defending, undisputed CFB champions of the World.

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif
Wont be no Tides rolling
Wont be no Rammer Jammer
Just the remains of once proud men

brocklesnarbeatup.jpg