The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Lets raise the stakes.

When you come back from your 2 month ban you also have to take an avatar of my choice for 2 more months. It'll be Vol related or very demeaning toward Ohio State.

And if I lose (which will not happen), I'll do the same. Take on whatever avi you want for 2 months.

You game?
bet.. :yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Once again what does that have to do with your obsession with that fakkit crakkka.

At least all I hype up is brothas. I have nothing to say about any cac on the Vols. In fact I don't think we have one of any note on our team.

Oh and LOL @ reaching back to a tweet from spring camp. My nikka you deeper in Vols news than I am.
Fake Vols fan, Fake coli militant :Buckouttahere:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You're on.

I hope you don't disappear on me. Cause this bet was too easy.
disappear?
gr7iIik.png

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
how bout we make a bet. if Tennessee losses 2 games this year(regular season) you're banned from The Coliseum for the rest of the year & if they don't I'll take a 2 month ban... :jbhmm: you believe in the Vols or nah?

Lets raise the stakes.

When you come back from your 2 month ban you also have to take an avatar of my choice for 2 more months. It'll be Vol related or very demeaning toward Ohio State.

And if I lose (which will not happen), I'll do the same. Take on whatever avi you want for 2 months.

You game?

:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he said Tennessee will lose at least one game, I woulda hestitated a lil. But 2 losses? :mjlol:

This is gonna be one of the most dominant teams in college football history. They might drop a game based on luck for the other team. But they ain't losing 2.

A natty is all about guaranteed. I'm just here sitting back enjoying the ride.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
If he said Tennessee will lose at least one game, I woulda hestitated a lil. But 2 losses? :mjlol:

This is gonna be one of the most dominant teams in college football history. They might drop a game based on luck for the other team. But they ain't losing 2.

A natty is all about guaranteed. I'm just here sitting back enjoying the ride.
:duck:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Fixed

But to both teams defenses, the games have been close recently to FSU

Y'all play us better at Doak in recent memory I can't see yall offense being any worse than the previous 2 seasons. I'm starting to warm up on this Gator squad I'm hoping they struggle early offensively I may load up on UF vs Tennessee getting 2 TD's and may even go Florida Moneyline.

I still can't believe FSU lost to that 2012 Gator squad that 4th quarter meltdown was so disgusting we should be 6-0 vs UF under Jimbo as well at least it didn't cost us a NC or anything but I saw some clips of that game on YouTube and was sick too much talent on FSU to play that crappy.