The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Y'all play us better at Doak in recent memory I can't see yall offense being any worse than the previous 2 seasons. I'm starting to warm up on this Gator squad I'm hoping they struggle early offensively I may load up on UF vs Tennessee getting 2 TD's and may even go Florida Moneyline.

I still can't believe FSU lost to that 2012 Gator squad that 4th quarter meltdown was so disgusting we should be 6-0 vs UF under Jimbo as well at least it didn't cost us a NC or anything but I saw some clips of that game on YouTube and was sick too much talent on FSU to play that crappy.

You heard from me bruh....our offense will be A LOT better and more stabilized while I believe our D will take a step back w/o Bullard, Morrison, VH3, and Neal back there. I'm NOT sold of Geoff Collins at DC as last year he just let them play and didn't get in the way. I don't see us having a pass rushing DE to replace McCallister even though we are being led to believe RSF Jabari Zuniga could be the one.

That 2012 game that we won, being the last team to win at Doak iirc, was just lightning in the bottle. EJ got rattled, our run game was consistent, Driskel played solid, we were inspired :yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You heard from me bruh....our offense will be A LOT better and more stabilized while I believe our D will take a step back w/o Bullard, Morrison, VH3, and Neal back there. I'm NOT sold of Geoff Collins at DC as last year he just let them play and didn't get in the way. I don't see us having a pass rushing DE to replace McCallister even though we are being led to believe RSF Jabari Zuniga could be the one.

That 2012 game that we won, being the last team to win at Doak iirc, was just lightning in the bottle. EJ got rattled, our run game was consistent, Driskel played solid, we were inspired :yeshrug:
Not a single ACC team has beaten FSU at home in 3 years? is that a joke?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Just so you know, Swag isnt gonna stick to his word if he loses

He's lost multiple perma-ban bets

Hes still here
man fukk the world
giphy.gif

Last edited: