The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Your obsession with this p*ssy ass white boy is bizzare.

Dude is scrub made.
:dahell: He was answering the question as to whose freshmen do people see making an immediate impact. By all accounts from Urb during camp, Bosa will be an early fixture in the D-Line two deep.

Thus, what is the obsession in answering that question based on the quotes from Urb? Like, do you have to make it so obvious you don't think before posting?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@no1es run this this what we doing to yall bums this year
ocqNUm2.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:whoa: :whoa:
No need to say things we can't take back. You aint gotta jump off a cliff to shyt on the opposition

At least he will have a win over FSU Kaaya won't be able to say that. Jacory Harris got hot off of beating FSU I remember how everyone was on his nuts after that 09 game congrats on lighting up Korey Magnum,Budd Thacker and some walk on named Yarbrough :russ:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
At least he will have a win over FSU Kaaya won't be able to say that. Jacory Harris got hot off of beating FSU I remember how everyone was on his nuts after that 09 game congrats on lighting up Korey Magnum,Budd Thacker and some walk on named Yarbrough :russ:
Congrats on owning Golden oh Fun Fact: His D coordinator works at the YMCA Now:russ:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Congrats on owning Golden oh Fun Fact: His D coordinator works at the YMCA Now:russ:

Maybe that chump Richt gonna play dress up again like he did for UGA's big games yall gonna come out in all black October 8th or something maybe yall can storm the field after you make your first FG lord knows you not getting in the endzone

mark-richt-is-perplexed-during-south-carolina-game.gif

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Maybe that chump Richt gonna play dress up again like he did for UGA's big games yall gonna come out in all black October 8th or something maybe yall can storm the field after you make your first FG lord knows you not getting in the endzone

mark-richt-is-perplexed-during-south-carolina-game.gif
Yea we ain't getting in the endzone cause it was so hard 2 get in there last year
rock-eyebrow-and-laugh-o.gif

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I had posted Feaster for you lol.

Nah not yet. He won't get the touches this year like Spiller did to have that impact. I do see him being in playing Slot WR and running jet sweeps though. Currently he's like 4th ( Gallman, Choice, Fuller/Dye then him) on the depth chart.

I'm high on himvbut he hasn't realized that he can't outrun everyone like in HS. He broke a big run in practice and got caught from behind bc he was coasting. He also wasn't hitting the gaps with conviction which ticked yet. Once he does though....whew we could have our Todd Gurley/Dalvin Cook type RB.