The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
We'll let you get over on a roody poo Raw but when its Mania time always remember the face that runs the place going home with the title and there's nothing you can do about it

the-rock-and-john-cena.gif
Not going to happen we taking back the crown and you know it
rock-throwing-up-the-u-o.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Fixed

But to both teams defenses, the games have been close recently to FSU
shyt at least Florida has a 10 game cushion to figure shyt out

Miami bout to fukk around and choke the series away (as an Auburn fan I understand building a cushion over a few years and throwing it away)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up hoe

Once again what does that have to do with your obsession with that fakkit crakkka.

At least all I hype up is brothas. I have nothing to say about any cac on the Vols. In fact I don't think we have one of any note on our team.

Oh and LOL @ reaching back to a tweet from spring camp. My nikka you deeper in Vols news than I am.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Your obsession with this p*ssy ass white boy is bizzare.

Dude is scrub made.
how bout we make a bet. if Tennessee losses 2 games this year(regular season) you're banned from The Coliseum for the rest of the year & if they don't I'll take a 2 month ban... :jbhmm: you believe in the Vols or nah?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how bout we make a bet. if Tennessee losses 2 games this year(regular season) you're banned from The Coliseum for the rest of the year & if they don't I'll take a 2 month ban... :jbhmm: you believe in the Vols or nah?

Lets raise the stakes.

When you come back from your 2 month ban you also have to take an avatar of my choice for 2 more months. It'll be Vol related or very demeaning toward Ohio State.

And if I lose (which will not happen), I'll do the same. Take on whatever avi you want for 2 months.

You game?