The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
USC needs them dawgs back on defense.

Those USC teams in the mid-00's used to bring the wood when they hit ppl.

They were just physically dominant.
Usc is a thing of the past, they need more than some dawgs.. Need some coaching, some heart, some talent, some brains, just to name a few things

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
y'all trippin if you don't think brady hoke was a good hire for oregon. great recruiter, good defensive coach and he's bringing in a new scheme. the only problem is i think he'll end up leaving once his contract is up since he'll be a strong head coach candidate again:francis:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Lets rewind back to 2005 tho

vince-young-to-limas-sweed-o.gif

:troll:
Negged

:troll:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
y'all trippin if you don't think brady hoke was a good hire for oregon. great recruiter, good defensive coach and he's bringing in a new scheme. the only problem is i think he'll end up leaving once his contract is up since he'll be a strong head coach candidate again:francis:

It's gonna b at least 2-3 seasons. dude might be the next charlie weis if he doesn't stay in his lane

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That faith gonna change after week 1. You gonna be frustrated he dont wear a headset. He gonna leave concuss players out there calling the D, and he eat hot cheetos on the sideline. Clip board be covered in red shyt from him licking his fingers.. Just a few things I noticed while he was at scUM

Lol