The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That faith gonna change after week 1. You gonna be frustrated he dont wear a headset. He gonna leave concuss players out there calling the D, and he eat hot cheetos on the sideline. Clip board be covered in red shyt from him licking his fingers.. Just a few things I noticed while he was at scUM

Brady Hoke smells like lemon pepper

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
fukk all this I want Saban this the real money fight fukk all these Wisconsin Michigan USC openers I want you're fukking ass in the playoffs fukk them sec fats yall punk out they bunch of pussies come play the real shyt fukk all these harbaugh and dabo dweebs come fukk wit some real nikkas

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
team is wearing all orange? or just the fans? :dame:

let clemson have them scust orange jerseys

Auburn got the GOAT home and away uniforms :sitdown: every year someone trying to get us lookin like Miami

if Richt got the balls he'll bring them back to the 80s unis and leave it be. Sick of the Oregons of CFB ruining classic looks

So basically y'all having an "Orange out" for the fans while playing a team that has the same shade of Orange that y'all wear. So when us Clemson fans roll up to the stadium wearing our Orange it'll feel like a home game. :russ:

And let's not act like the worst Orange shade is that Dodge Neon Orange that Tennessee wears.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:dahell: Marvel scared to illustrate a Seminole Indian?:rudy:

Hell i found it funny as hell because they'd have to put a racist Plantation owner vs a Seminole Indian and they backed down...lol. They could have at least made Ole Miss that Back Bear mascot they changed to recently. B

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Preseason AP Poll:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida State
5. LSU
6. Ohio State
7. Michigan
8. Stanford
9. Tennessee
10. Notre Dame
11. Ole Miss
12. Michigan State
13. TCU
14. Washington
15. Houston
16. UCLA
17. Iowa
18. Georgia
19. Louisville
20. USC
21. Oklahoma State
22. North Carolina
23. Baylor
24. Oregon
25. Florida
Ducks 24? FOH. :camby:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
Oklahoma will jump to 2 if they beat Houston on the road.

Beating number 2 on the road will be :banderas: (we beat number 2 Texas on the road in 2006).
Lets rewind back to 2005 tho

vince-young-to-limas-sweed-o.gif

:troll:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sitting here watching a game from last year and saw a bogus targeting call. I swear that's the one thing that will piss me off multiple times this year. I hate that damn rule.

they've actually chilled on targeting calls. That first year it came out it was ridiculous.