GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Up until week 4.

smaguire-594x356.jpg

Not happening.. his cripple ass out n gonna stay out :damn:

Negged:ufdup:

We gonna need everybody to bring the Natty to Tally.

Besides that CAC ..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
prior to injury i was really impressed with Sean White

i know he is somewhat undersized but he showed the poise that he did playing for us that he did in that Under armor game in HS. If we get some serious play from the frosh WR corp we might make noise but thats still a debate. If they can't perform under the circumstances we have now they may never. Its when folks expect nothing that usually players can do the most so we'll see if they can put it on

I would have a hard time depending on a freshman class of receivers in the first few games of the season. Good news though that Kyle Davis might be back fully in time to play some. Hopefully they have some catches, but even more hopeful some of the older guys are producing. That step up in level of competition is not a joke from High School to College. The backfield is going to be where we have to produce starting off the year.....

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I would have a hard time depending on a freshman class of receivers in the first few games of the season. Good news though that Kyle Davis might be back fully in time to play some. Hopefully they have some catches, but even more hopeful some of the older guys are producing. That step up in level of competition is not a joke from High School to College. The backfield is going to be where we have to produce starting off the year.....
no offense to the guys we have but im not expecting much. They all appeared to be journeymen at best

guys like T Zach and Darvin looked all-world being thrown to by Cam but in truth we know it isnt cause they were whooping the secondary with ease

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
no offense to the guys we have but im not expecting much. They all appeared to be journeymen at best

guys like T Zach and Darvin looked all-world being thrown to by Cam but in truth we know it isnt cause they were whooping the secondary with ease

Might not be, but they have to step up......These freshmen are facing a test they never faced before. At least the older guys have experience against this level of competition. Marcus Davis, Ryan Davis, Jason Smith, and Darius Slayton all have talent. Smith and Slayton have the height to make it happen. Never seen Slayton in the game much yet, but Smith has produced last year. Marcus Davis in the bowl game had some big plays. I think they'll be fine to start the year. But like I was saying before, it depends more on the running game than anything this year.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Might not be, but they have to step up......These freshmen are facing a test they never faced before. At least the older guys have experience against, this level of competition. Marcus Davis, Ryan Davis, Jason Smith, and Darius Slayton all have talent. Smith and Slayton have the height to make it happen. Never seen Slayton in the game much yet, but Smith has produced last year. Marcus Davis in the bowl game had some big plays. I think they'll be fine to start the year. But like I was saying before, it depends more on the running game than anything this year.
the one guy you didnt mention is the one guy i expect to see :skip:

AUBURNTIGERS.COM Tony Stevens Bio :: Auburn University Official Athletic Site Auburn University Official Athletic Site :: Football

he has the height and the speed to be the deep threat which offenses have to respect but Ive yet to hear any noise

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
the one guy you didnt mention is the one guy i expect to see :skip:

AUBURNTIGERS.COM Tony Stevens Bio :: Auburn University Official Athletic Site Auburn University Official Athletic Site :: Football

he has the height and the speed to be the deep threat which offenses have to respect but Ive yet to hear any noise

Hasn't produced since he's been there, don't expect much......like you.....if that's who you're talking about. But if he doesn't produce he'll be sitting on the bench watching one of the freshmen take his spot. But he might surprise, he just hasn't broken through since he's been there.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't feel like quoting both these dudes, but the receivers I personally expect to see first play is Davis and Stevens. Gus is a real

Scary type of guy. He won't put a freshman in first play. Stove'll be taking the majority of the snaps by the end of the game tho. Dude is balling right now. NCM and Kyle should come along eventually

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I don't feel like quoting both these dudes, but the receivers I personally expect to see first play is Davis and Stevens. Gus is a real

Scary type of guy. He won't put a freshman in first play. Stove'll be taking the majority of the snaps by the end of the game tho. Dude is balling right now. NCM and Kyle should come along eventually
you think Stove gonna be superior to NCM and KD? :leon: first i heard this

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama