The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That's my coach, he knows better than anybody that wants to question him. I ain't saying he's perfect or he can't be wrong, but if you want to question him. You best come correct.

Yeah if he wasn't ready according to Jimbo I'll take his word. He probably been best just avoiding going after Golson and letting Maguire sink or swin and let Deondre finish up the season if that's what was necessary. I think it will work out anyway for FSU

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Yeah if he wasn't ready according to Jimbo I'll take his word. He probably been best just avoiding going after Golson and letting Maguire sink or swin and let Deondre finish up the season if that's what was necessary. I think it will work out anyway for FSU
Definitely should have left Golson where he was, especially since he dipped out before the bowl game.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Former Auburn RB Terry Henley: 'I have a better shot at outrunning Usain Bolt than Clemson beating Auburn'

Former Auburn running back Terry Henley told a Birmingham-area radio station Thursday the "doesn't believe Clemson can beat Auburn.

Henley was a guest on the "Opening Drive" radio show on WJOX.

Auburn hosts Dabo Swinney's Clemson Tigers at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Sept. 3.

"I have a better shot at outrunning Usain Bolt than Clemson beating Auburn," Henley exclaimed. "I don't believe it on a Saturday night and that stadium rockin and rolling," Henley explained, " and (Carl) Lawson chasing (DeShaun) Watson around. He's going to be hanging around his neck like a cheap piece of jewelry. :damn:

"I think Auburn wins that game."

Henley, an All-American running back in 1972 who helped the Tigers go 10-1, ran for 1,542 career rushing yards and had 19 total touchdowns.

If Auburn wins, it wouldn't be the first time Henley predicted a game's outcome.

Former Auburn athletic director David Housel told AL.com in 2011, it was Henley who predicted the 1972 "Punt, Bama, Punt" game in which the Tigers upset Alabama 17-16 at Legion Field.

"We had a tailback named Terry Henley, who was also the mouth of the South,"Housel said at the time. "Alabama was (ranked) No. 2, and all week long he said, 'We're going to beat the No. 2 out of Alabama.' After that game, when Auburn won, they came back and there was toilet paper everywhere."

It was only natural Henley, a running back, was asked about the running game without a dismissed Jovon Robinson.

"Well, Gus (Malzahn) has some challenges," he said. "He wants to run the football. He really does. His system calls for that. They have to have someone who can run between the tackles. (Kamryn) Pettway seems to be the guy who can run between the tackles. (Kerryon) Johnson is more your elusive guy.

"The best running back is our safety (Johnathan) Ford. He is the best player to put at running back."

Johnson, earlier this month, said he felt he could be Auburn's next 1,000-yard rusher, while Pettway is eager to fill the role of bruising back.

And since offense was the topic, he was, of course, asked about the quarterback race.

"I have to go with the experienced guy who has been in a game, and that would be (Sean) White," Henley said.

He went on to say that (Woody) Barrett could be developed during the season, but "(John) Franklin hasn't developed as a quarterback from what I understand."

:cacwot: ive heard multiple reports that our DLine so aggressive and barbaric that no QB has looked good in scrimmages :merchant:

*Hears Lambo Doors creaking*

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Former Auburn RB Terry Henley: 'I have a better shot at outrunning Usain Bolt than Clemson beating Auburn'

:cacwot: ive heard multiple reports that our DLine so aggressive and barbaric that no QB has looked good in scrimmages :merchant:

*Hears Lambo Doors creaking*

I feel like the d-line will be good to great also, but he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to the quarterback race. Sean White might start, but saying JF3 hasn't "developed" as a quarterback is a lie. Dude has been there since the spring, he has developed some, whether it's enough to start is a different story.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I feel like the d-line will be good to great also, but he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to the quarterback race. Sean White might start, but saying JF3 hasn't "developed" as a quarterback is a lie. Dude has been there since the spring, he has developed some, whether it's enough to start is a different story.
my insiders say he fumbles laundry thrown at him :scust:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I think we'll see all 3 quarterbacks play some against Clemson. 1 will be the starter and get more snaps than the others though.
prior to injury i was really impressed with Sean White

i know he is somewhat undersized but he showed the poise that he did playing for us that he did in that Under armor game in HS. If we get some serious play from the frosh WR corp we might make noise but thats still a debate. If they can't perform under the circumstances we have now they may never. Its when folks expect nothing that usually players can do the most so we'll see if they can put it on

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
And Ray Rice didn't knock his old lady out either. It was only when she hit her head on them handles where she was knocked out.

Not making a deal out of it, just wondered how the hell he got NO heat from national media or had them hanging out in Norman. Deondre Johnson slapped a broad and you'd think it was the Jameis situation again the way it was covered. Even had that dude on GMA apologizing

That's cause fsu has a lynch mob after them. If a nikka cropdust a bytch ESPN gon send all their women reporters down there trying to claim domestic abuse