The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yea this mad random but how is Joe Mixon still on the OU football squad after breaking a broad jaw?

Shoutout to Corey Clark for reminding me of this
that was 3 summers ago.

He went to court and it was ruled as a misdemeanor. He lost his scholly and was kicked off the team for an entire year.

Not to sound insensitive, but he didnt break her jaw from punching her. When he knocked her down and she hit a table and broke her jaw Not defending it, but that's what happened.

Last edited:

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
that was 3 summers ago.

He went to court and it was ruled as a misdemeanor. He lost his scholly and was kicked off the team for an entire year.

Not to sound insensitive, but he didnt break her jaw from punching her. When he knocked her down and she hit a table and broke her jaw Not defending it, but that's what happened.

:comeon:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
that was 3 summers ago.

And Ray Rice didn't knock his old lady out either. It was only when she hit her head on them handles where she was knocked out.

Not making a deal out of it, just wondered how the hell he got NO heat from national media or had them hanging out in Norman. Deondre Johnson slapped a broad and you'd think it was the Jameis situation again the way it was covered. Even had that dude on GMA apologizing

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
that was 3 summers ago.

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

I'm going to be honest I hope not for FSU sake. That kid is awful and hard to watch, he makes games boring as hell. Plus, they talking about starting a sorry fukker name Perry Orth at So Caro who is just as bad so I don't wish that on no other teams accept Clemsuc, and Georgia.

I hope it's some brehs on here that want to talk Southern Conference and FCS football because I'm a Wofford fan if Orth is named the starter.

:sadcam::mjcry:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I still want to do a livestream of the Bama vs So Cal game. The Clemson Auburn game is on around that time as well though.