The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so Bama is playing back to back in Atlanta assuming Florida doesn't pull off some miracle?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo why did Jt fall off so hard? He's looked completely awful. I know the line is weak and he doesn't have superstars on the outside (Brooklyn boy good tho) but his accuracy is all over the place. I remember him being a better passer than this. He takes away some of the fear I had for OSU if he out there looking like JT Etling

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yo why did Jt fall off so hard? He's looked completely awful. I know the line is weak and he doesn't have superstars on the outside (Brooklyn boy good tho) but his accuracy is all over the place. I remember him being a better passer than this. He takes away some of the fear I had for OSU if he out there looking like JT Etling
A lot of things. Tim Beck a trash qb coach. JT just not developing. Lost top 3 recievers to the draft. Team is young (oline wr, rb). I can go on.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
"Alabama finished 128th in the country in the statistical category “opponents penalties against”. Out of a total of 128 teams. That’s right, Alabama’s opponents have been penalized less than those of any other team in America. If the Red Elephant Club is paying off the SEC officials as fans of other schools occasionally allege, they need to sweeten the pot -- a lot. That, or every other team just manages to play far more within the rules when they take on a cupcake team like Alabama."

But..but the refs are for Bama :beli:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
"Alabama finished 128th in the country in the statistical category “opponents penalties against”. Out of a total of 128 teams. That’s right, Alabama’s opponents have been penalized less than those of any other team in America. If the Red Elephant Club is paying off the SEC officials as fans of other schools occasionally allege, they need to sweeten the pot -- a lot. That, or every other team just manages to play far more within the rules when they take on a cupcake team like Alabama."

But..but the refs are for Bama :beli:

Lmao....the REC. Sounds like an auburn writer. fukk em