The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I think a dope show would be a show revolving around a college coach who leaves a real small small school where it's like a small family and gets a job at a huge university where it's very political and it's more than just football. A little Friday night lightish but college style with the coach dealing with recruiting, academics, players getting into trouble and having to decide what to do, huge boosters. I think it would be great for a FS1 to produce or something like netflix.
It could start with him in the locker room of his old school saying good bye to his players :to: and transitioning to the big school
I'd watch

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
We have a boatload of them....:mjgrin:

I'm surprised Woody didn't get a chance to get in the game this year, but I'm guessing they'll be trying everybody next year. It's clear Sean White is not next level material....
Talking bout this
The former 5-star Baylor transfer will take an unofficial visit to Auburn on Tuesday, and it could be his final trip to the Plains before picking his college destination. With Auburn’s shaky quarterback play and depth concerns, Stidham — who is enrolled in junior college but not playing football — has been the primary candidate to join the 2017 class at quarterback.

As a mid-year enrollee, Stidham’s decision is looming. He’ll spend time with Tigers coaches, specifically Rhett Lashlee. This will be a one-day visit that could tell Stidham everything he needs to know about Auburn — good or bad.

Stidham reportedly is considering Texas A&M and Auburn, with the Aggies theoretically holding a slight edge as a home-state school. Florida has attempted to enter the mix.

The Tigers have a legitimate chance with Stidham, and the situation will be more clear after the quarterback’s unofficial visit Tuesday.

wonder how much yall offering him :patrice:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @NigerianDonDada @Trust Me @Abogado @hood b. goode yall get a shirt & hat?
XbAmdif.png

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Talking bout this

wonder how much yall offering him :patrice:

Yeah, I know about him. Not a guarantee he's @ Auburn next year though. Either way, Woody or one of the "athlete" qbs we're signing this year will be given a shot next year. JF3 doesn't seem like he has the ability to run the offense the way it should be other than the zone read.