The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
U lose 2 of final 3 u should be dq from Convo USC more deserving than Michigan at this point USC has 2 wins vs the top 8 and no losses to dweebs like Iowa late in the season
We got 3 Ls tho

Shid tbh i think LSU is one of the 10 best teams in the country but they got them Ls on their resume

Like @RammerJammer said in the other thread, you dont get rewarded for losing 2 of your last 3 :Buckouttahere:.
Not about being rewarded, its about getting the four best teams. We know for a fact that they're better than Wisc, Penn St, & Colorado

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
We got 3 Ls tho

Shid tbh i think LSU is one of the 10 best teams in the country but they got them Ls on their resume

Not about being rewarded, its about getting the four best teams. We know for a fact that they're better than Wisc, Penn St, & Colorado

So if Washington or Clemson blows it Saturday we putting Michigan in after finishing 3rd in division and.losing 2 out of 3 that shyt is wack as fukk give Oklahoma the slot over them

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We got 3 Ls tho

So USC should be ahead of Washington?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
We got 3 Ls tho

If that was the case then USC should be in the middle of the playoff discussion :ld:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So if Washington or Clemson blows it Saturday we putting Michigan in after finishing 3rd in division and.losing 2 out of 3 that shyt is wack as fukk give Oklahoma the slot over them
So they can get their ass beat again when they go up against an elite coach/defense?

Michigan lost in double OT at #2 on the road, while Oklahoma got STOMPED THE fukk OUT by that same team at home

So USC should be ahead of Washington?
Do we have the same number of Ls? :comeon:

Answer is yes tho :mjpls:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So they can get their ass beat again when they go up against an elite coach/defense?

Michigan lost in double OT at #2 on the road, while Oklahoma got STOMPED THE fukk OUT by that same team at home

Do we have the same number of Ls? :comeon:

Answer is yes tho :mjpls:
Did wisky, pedo, or colorado lose 2 of they last 3?