The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Is there anything anyone can do this weekend to take the Heisman from lamar or nah? I can't see it

He's lucky there's not one of those prototype Bama backs having a big year this season tho

I honestly have no idea who can win it truly the one year where even the top teams have no serious contender I remember them trying to prop up jt Barrett on radio other day if he had big game vs Michigan.

They might get bamboozled by Baker Mayfield if they light up Oklahoma St

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Looking at these rankings and Mich has beaten #6 Wisc, #7 Penn St, and #9 Colo

Man IDGAF what happens I wouldn't put none of them above Mich in the final rankings:yeshrug:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Man IDGAF what happens I wouldn't put none of them above Mich in the final rankings:yeshrug:
If Colorado QB didn't get hurt they would have beat Michigan. And Michigan got Wisky and Penn state early in the season. Wisky needs to be ahead of Michigan in the next rankings

Silkk

Daps
Hopefully the committee looks at the entire body of work, quality of Ws and Ls, and doesn't factor in when the losses happened but instead how many & how bad

Silkk

Daps
If Colorado QB didn't get hurt they would have beat Michigan. And Michigan got Wisky and Penn state early in the season. Wisky needs to be ahead of Michigan in the next rankings
And if if was a fifth we'd all be drunk

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Hopefully the committee looks at the entire body of work, quality of Ws and Ls, and doesn't factor in when the losses happened but instead how many & how bad

U lose 2 of final 3 u should be dq from Convo USC more deserving than Michigan at this point USC has 2 wins vs the top 8 and no losses to dweebs like Iowa late in the season

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Like @RammerJammer said in the other thread, you dont get rewarded for losing 2 of your last 3 :Buckouttahere:.