The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Oh I see you was going to give em a pass but they sore losers in yo eyes so u like fukk them
Not all of them, but read the OT part of them game thread. shyt is one big boo hoo hoo fest. fukk that OSU out gained them in yards, didnt turn the ball over, its because the refs from Ohio and gave OSU the game :scUMsad:.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't even gonna talk shyt. Repped them cats on a great game. The bytchin, crying, and whining is on some scUM shyt though
See @Freddie.Cane this is why people hate OSU fans. They live in their own world, and make shyt up to claim people just hate them for no reason. Dude just claimed they never turned the ball over like Peppers didn't have an INT. These are the same guys passing around a debunked photo from elevenwarriors about the spot. We shytted on Speight and them all game. It's more about you guys acting like everyone else in the world is insane like Lakers fans against the Kings or you guys vs. Miami in 02. Of course we fukked up but teams fukk up and overcome shyt. You guys fukked up and overcame it. In games like that, key calls make a difference and for you guys to pretend that having Ohio referees that were previously banned from reffing your games makes every key call against U of M had no effect is scumbag shyt and it has us more upset than the loss.

If you would admit that we would give your defense it's props for being clutch but instead you're acting like it was a clean called game. It's the typical fukk shyt sports fans do when they win and go "well it should not have come to that." You're more mad that we are protesting than about what we are protesting. But it did come to that. Only OSU fans can act like the BIG didn't have to apologize when egregious calls went their way against penn st. in double ot two years are ago. Nope, the same guys who have been gracious to OSU the past four years morphed into whiners. I showed up after the undefeated Pats lost to the Giants and took the slander with no excuses but suddenly now we are sore losers? fukk kut of here. You're just insulting our intelligence, and that's more offensive. It was a classic game undermined by shytty calls and most people agree. Those are my last words on the subject.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate the schedule for games this weekend, why is washington playing on friday (yes i know they done this since it's inception but i don't like it), and the B10 and ACC games on at the same time (yes it's been like this the past few years i get it). Fukk the B12 don't put them on tv this week until they get a title game going.

the saturday slate should be this

Noon - ACC title game
2:30 - SEC title game
5:00 - B10 title game
9:00 - P10 title game

that's a :blessed: day from above

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
See @Freddie.Cane this is why people hate OSU fans. They live in their own world, and make shyt up to claim people just hate them for no reason. Dude just claimed they never turned the ball over like Peppers didn't have an INT. These are the same guys passing around a debunked photo from elevenwarriors about the spot. We shytted on Speight and them all game. It's more about you guys acting like everyone else in the world is insane like Lakers fans against the Kings or you guys vs. Miami in 02. Of course we fukked up but teams fukk up and overcome shyt. You guys fukked up and overcame it. In games like that, key calls make a difference and for you guys to pretend that having Ohio referees that were previously banned from reffing your games makes every key call against U of M had no effect is scumbag shyt and it has us more upset than the loss.

If you would admit that we would give your defense it's props for being clutch but instead you're acting like it was a clean called game. It's the typical fukk shyt sports fans do when they win and go "well it should not have come to that." You're more mad that we are protesting than about what we are protesting. But it did come to that. Only OSU fans can act like the BIG didn't have to apologize when egregious calls went their way against penn st. in double ot two years are ago. Nope, the same guys who have been gracious to OSU the past four years morphed into whiners. I showed up after the undefeated Pats lost to the Giants and took the slander with no excuses but suddenly now we are sore losers? fukk kut of here. You're just insulting our intelligence, and that's more offensive. It was a classic game undermined by shytty calls and most people agree. Those are my last words on the subject.
Yeah forgot peppers got his 1st pick, my point is we got 14points off of your turnovers and yall left another 7 off the board with your fumble. Speights lost the game end of story. You been whining bout the refs as if they cost yall the game. Nope your D wore out, your qb trash, and your coach aint got no nuts. Your do it all heisman canidate made 2 plays all game but the refs cost yall the game :Buckouttahere:. Urban 5-0 against yall :Umadatus:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Yeah forgot peppers got his 1st pick, my point is we got 14points off of your turnovers and yall left another 7 off the board with your fumble. Speights lost the game end of story. You been whining bout the refs as if they cost yall the game. Nope your D wore out, your qb trash, and your coach aint got no nuts. Your do it all heisman canidate made 2 plays all game but the refs cost yall the game :Buckouttahere:. Urban 5-0 against yall :Umadatus:
Half of he scUM fans took the L like a man:obama: Half took it like this nikka:scust: Let's just say he's right for argument sakes:duck: Every team has calls against them. But most real men say they shouldn't put themselves on a position to let the refs decide. Half these clowns aren't men enough to man up and salute the...ahem...victors:mjgrin:
Y'all will hai...I mean fail:mjlol: