Who was biggest flop in 2016

Tennessee
Notre Dame
Ole Piss
Michigan St
UCLA
Oregon
Texas

Bruh...so when we gonna admit that USC has been the Tennessee of the west the last 3-4 year? Every year they start the season off ranked in or right outside the top 10, lose a game or two early before their bye week, knock off a ranked team, beat up on jobbers the back end of their schedule, and go into the offseason with hype for the next season? @Silkk :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Texas Tech: Athletic director Kirby Hocutt, “I believed in Kliff Kingsbury when I hired him and I believe in him today.” Hocutt added there is no question Kingsbury returns as head coach. When asked if David Gibbs would be back, Hocutt said, “I hope so, no reason not to believe it.” Hocutt added that he believes Kliff will be more involved on the defensive side going forward as well.

Pretty Boy alum, of course he wasn't going nowhere

LSU: Sources tell FootballScoop LSU has moved quickly to lock up Dave Aranda, offering an enhanced contract. LSU believes Aranda will execute the new contract shortly.

Had to get this done.

Oregon: Mark Helfrich stated this morning that he spoke with AD Rob Mullens on the phone today and will meet with him in person sometime midweek. This playing out over the course of days, in the face of a USA Today report that Oregon is expecting to fire Helfrich just feels bad.

Its Over

LSU: Special teams coordinator Bradley Dale Peveto is no longer part of the staff reports Ross Dellenger of the Advocate. We can confirm the move.

Not sure how i feel about this, special teams wasn't an issue. Only thing I can think is he's bringing in somebody he knows

Florida State: Jimbo Fisher’s contract will be “strengthened” this off season, according to comments FSU President John Thrasher made to Warchant.com.

Jim bob stay scheming :wow:

Notre Dame: Addressing rumors that his representatives have been exploring options outside of Notre Dame, Brian Kelly released a statement saying, “I have not, am not, and will not be interested in options outside of Notre Dame. I’m fully committed to leading this program in the future.”

Oregon: Last night USA Today reported Oregon is expecting to fire Mark Helfrich. Scroll on down for the news.

Texas: Tom Herman will bring offensive line coach Derek Warehime with him to Austin, according to Sam Khan, Jr., of ESPN.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bruh...so when we gonna admit that USC has been the Tennessee of the west the last 3-4 year? Every year they start the season off ranked in or right outside the top 10, lose a game or two early before their bye week, knock off a ranked team, beat up on jobbers the back end of their schedule, and go into the offseason with hype for the next season? @Silkk :mjpls:
Find me another year where we won 8 straight and beat two top ten teams along the way :beli:

Need to be worried about that ass whipping coming saturday :mjpls:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
pawg sealed the deal :wow:

CyNiur6UAAAuBXP.jpg

CyNmMr7VQAAGiIX.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was biggest flop in 2016

Tennessee
Notre Dame
Ole Piss
Michigan St
UCLA
Oregon
Texas

easily notre dame...they 'holier than thou' asses always get ranked high as shyt, have the media saying 'this is the year' and all other kinds of bullshyt, etc. and they never disappoint to come out and lay a dud...started early this year with the first game loss to texas....