The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Current projections have us on taking on WVU in the Alamo Bowl, which i wouldn't mind cause thats right up the road and would give me a feel of the alamodome before i go for the rumble in January. But i don't see how a top 10 USC doesn't get one of these at large spots:

Rose Bowl Jan. 2 Pasadena, Calif. Big Ten vs Pac-12 Wisconsin vs. Colorado
Cotton Bowl Jan. 2 Arlington, Tex. At-large vs. At-large W. Michigan vs. Penn State

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Current projections have us on taking on WVU in the Alamo Bowl, which i wouldn't mind cause thats right up the road and would give me a feel of the alamodome before i go for the rumble in January. But i don't see how a top 10 USC doesn't get one of these at large spots:

Rose Bowl Jan. 2 Pasadena, Calif. Big Ten vs Pac-12 Wisconsin vs. Colorado
Cotton Bowl Jan. 2 Arlington, Tex. At-large vs. At-large W. Michigan vs. Penn State

Yeah whoever loses big ten title getting bumped

Silkk

Daps
Yeah whoever loses big ten title getting bumped
Watching some of this shyt now and tbh i'm sick of Penn St & Wisconsin. Bama & Michigan would blast both them hoes.

Also Michigan has those two wins AND a win over #10 Colorado. I wouldn't put them over Michigan even after the title game. IDGAF :yeshrug:

I'd leave em out and feed them to LSU & USC.

Silkk

Daps
Take away when the losses happen and just looking at resumes. Michigan's body of work and "quality" of losses is much better than Penn St & Wisconsin