The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
MSU. This wasn't just a down year but they was Purdue level bad:scust:
Good fukk em :pacspit:. Respect y'all, flat out hate them bytches. Fans, players, and coaches are straight bytches. Blowing my timeline up yesterday while getting skull fukked by Penn State :beli:. Somebody had the nerve to call y'all their real big brother. Like y'all got love for them. fakkits act like there ain't no song with the lyrics "We don't give a damn about the whole state of Michigan.":comeon:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that shyt was a big deal ESPN did good job selling that shyt casual ass cats that don't even follow cfb like that were hyped up when I was out Wednesday at some bars these cats couldn't name 3 players on either team.
Yeah espn did they thing advertising the game. Glad it lived up to the hype

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah espn did they thing advertising the game. Glad it lived up to the hype

You'll never find ESPN not hyping up a big game, I remember they hyped up the Iron Bowl like crazy two years ago, I mean it was like a Iron Bowl commercial every five minutes. That one lived up to the hype as well. One of the best Alabama crowds I can remember too.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Usually when OSU/Michigan both on the same level the game usually delivers I don't recall many duds between these 2 when both on even playing field.
Most of the time The Game is really close. It's just that nothing was at stake during the Rodriguez/Hoke years like they used to. Rodriguez got his ass spanked by Tressle though :scust:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Most of the time The Game is really close. It's just that nothing was at stake during the Rodriguez/Hoke years like they used to. Rodriguez got his ass spanked by Tressle though :scust:

That's how FSU vs UF was in 90s we had 13 straight top 10 matchups but ever since 2004 only 2 games been decided by TD or less

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
We'll see in a week when Washington gets fukked over how important conference perception can be

Nah, Washington wins, they're in.

Committee can't leave them out and plus, if they let Michigan have the 4th spot, they could possibly beat Bama.

Washington has a much smaller chance of beating Bama and ruining a Bama/OSU or Bama/Clemson national title game.