Gamers Paradise
Bowl projections for Big XII per CBS

Sugar: Oklahoma vs Auburn
Alamo: West Virginia vs USC
Russell Athletic: Oklahoma State vs Virginia Tech
Liberty: TCU vs Georgia
Texas: Kansas State vs Texas A&M
Cactus: Baylor vs Air Force

Hopefully, dem Soonas will handle business Saturday so they can give another SEC team dat work in NO.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I got respect for @Trust Me @Regular_P @Abogado honoring their bets by proving that they are not some front running bytches that if they lose they stay but some other people would want to be banned from this site cause they are front running bytches they can't take that shyt talking on this site :Scust:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I got respect for @Trust Me @Regular_P @Abogado honoring their bets by proving that they are not some front running bytches that if they lose they stay but some other people would want to be banned from this site cause they are front running bytches they can't take that shyt talking on this site :Scust:
But Abogado dont wanna conversate with me :Scustbrutus:. All because they placed they faith in Wilson Speights :scUMsad:. Oh well :UmadOH:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Breh after a loss like that I don't blame him
Don't lose every year to us then :Unoudonebuckedup:. What hurts them most of all though, they losing they whole team but Wilson Speights :LarryscUM:, and we beat them with the youngest team in the country :Umadatus:. So they gonna cry about a spot call all year :scUMsad:. fukk em :Buckouttahere:. They savior Harbaugh 0-2 vs the Gawdeyes :Bombaye:.. WHO GOT IT BETTER THAN US :Bombaye:.. PRIDE BEFORE THE FALL :BrutusPacSpit:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Don't lose every year to us then :Unoudonebuckedup:. What hurts them most of all though, they losing they whole team but Wilson Speights :LarryscUM:, and we beat them with the youngest team in the country :Umadatus:. So they gonna cry about a spot call all year :scUMsad:. fukk em :Buckouttahere:. They savior Harbaugh 0-2 vs the Gawdeyes :Bombaye:.. WHO GOT IT BETTER THAN US :Bombaye:.. PRIDE BEFORE THE FALL :BrutusPacSpit:
:lolbron: you ain't shyt