0eBmsSg.png

:laff:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This Jabrill Peppers for Heisman thing
gotta stop, any other year he probably would be the favorite at this point in the season but unless Lamar Jackson gets injured or has a November collapse like Fournette last year then it's his to lose.

Everything I've read and heard is that he's running 2nd or 3rd right now (mostly second) .. but the gap is so wide that it isn't even possible for him to catch Lamar. It would take (like you said) some monumental collapse by Jackson, and Pepp would have to return a punt or two back against Ohio State (1 of them being for the win.. even though that won't be possible since we'll be blowing them hoes out at the end of the game :birdman:)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That's pretty fukking realistic though as far as scenarios go. LSU has no business losing to Florida as long as they ride the running game. Georgia is losing this week. Tennessee is a fukking dumpster fire. I don't know if you need a non conf loss or in conf, cause if its non conf, Kentucky is gonna get ran out the building vs Louisville.

I could see Tenn getting up to beat UK, then beating Missouri, then Vandy bringing it home and beating them

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
That's pretty fukking realistic though as far as scenarios go. LSU has no business losing to Florida as long as they ride the running game. Georgia is losing this week. Tennessee is a fukking dumpster fire. I don't know if you need a non conf loss or in conf, cause if its non conf, Kentucky is gonna get ran out the building vs Louisville.

I could see Tenn getting up to beat UK, then beating Missouri, then Vandy bringing it home and beating them

If Muschamp somehow fukks around and has us in Atlanta (whoever we play will slaughter us so it's whatever), that muhfukka will deserve a statue outside of Willy B....