The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Injuries or not, A&M had no business losing that game. Suggesting we'd only play Myles on certain down even before the game showed how little the team thought of MSU. SOS played a huge role in that #4 ranking, and the team thought they'd cruise pass MSU.

Sumlin just has a knack for fading away the second half of the season, and losing winnable games. And then with LSU on the horizon, that is the thorn on his side he will have to get rid of. :snoop:

I'm hoping for 10-3 with a bowl win now, but damn did this loss put a huge cloud over this season.
I mean having ur best player, arguably the best player in the country, at 60-70% is a big deal. He is what made that defense so good early on. And obviously losing ur QB is big, A&M prob would have won if Knight didn't get hurt

Sumlin is doing a great job it just takes a while to build up a program to the level of an Alabama.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The messed up thing is I think Vandy might be the best team in that Division right now and would probably put up the best fight in the Sec Champ game. Tennessee will probably end up going and dem nikkas done threw in the towel.

*Starts petition For re-alignment :scust:
If Tenn can get healthy by the sec champ game they will be tough

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
No way he leaves a school with a returning Heisman trophy winner that he personally recruited.

Right? :usure:

Or is this dude really the ultimate scumbag?:dwillhuh:
For ten million Bobby throwing a brick through Lamar's window with a note attached that says "LATER" and riding that Harley straight to Eugene with a cheerleader on the back and the teams tutor in the sidecar.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Man aint no got damn way in hell to tell right now considering how much fukkery going on with us. We will be GUTTTTTTTED defensively, only 2 returning true starters, but we will return every offensive starter.

Michigan will beat us, don't you worry about that

Our defense is gonna be super young though. Your offensive will probably be able to score some points :sadcam:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
College Football's worst nightmare: Michigan vs OSU in the National Championship game

Fixed that for you. :ufdup:

When that high comes down Nov 26th :banderas:

Breh, Penn State beat that ass with ONE healthy scholarship linebacker playing. :heh:

One.

Embrace the change my dude. UM will be running the B1G for the foreseeable future. :whew:

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
We should also examine how mike leach just dropped 69 on rich Rodriguez's head, beat them jabronis 69-7

richstruggleface.0.gif

fukk Rich rod

He is allergic to defense

I'm not fan of Rich Rod but Arizona is LITTERED WITH INJURIES.:damn:

So this whole season is sort of a wash tbh :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Breh, Penn State beat that ass with ONE healthy scholarship linebacker playing. :heh:

One.

Embrace the change my dude. UM will be running the B1G for the foreseeable future. :whew:
We were low key humble even when michigan claimed the sugar bowl title ( :smugbaugh: ), but we know what we see in this team :yeshrug:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
if Washington loses a game, and Ohio St beats Michigan, both Ohio St and Michigan are going to the playoff. Nothing else matters.

Book it.

Bammer
Clem
OSU
Michigan

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

One.

yall might legitimately cry after this L.