The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
they have nothing to play for. Once Houston fell off, that ruined their only remaining chance of a big win.
Dont matter, they're already sitting in prime position and have the most electrifying player in CFB

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Me and @Yeahimcanadian debated making the drive to Gainesville Saturday for the game and then decided against it.

I'll just save up $3k and scalp tix to the 5 UF games next year (gotta pay babysitters to watch the kids) instead of wasting money on these clowns

I heard that Alberto Del Rio is out so I guess Applebee's will start. But damn, I don't know if the offense is worse under McElwain or Muschamp.

Y'all thought Alabama/LSU was a defensive showcase/struggle offensive showing? shyt this game might be 6-0

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
yall might legitimately cry after this L.

Cry? This is only year 2 in the Harbaugh era. :heh: We're only gonna get better.

And even if we DID lose this game, like homie before me said.. we've just witnessed 10 years of rich rod and hoke.

You can't ether us more than the self emposed ether that we've put OURSELVES through. :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cry? This is only year 2 in the Harbaugh era. :heh: We're only gonna get better.

And even if we DID lose this game, like homie before me said.. we've just witnessed 10 years of rich rod and hoke.

You can't ether us more than the self emposed ether that we've put OURSELVES through. :francis:
:russ:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This Jabrill Peppers for Heisman thing
gotta stop, any other year he probably would be the favorite at this point in the season but unless Lamar Jackson gets injured or has a November collapse like Fournette last year then it's his to lose.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I heard that Alberto Del Rio is out so I guess Applebee's will start. But damn, I don't know if the offense is worse under McElwain or Muschamp.

Y'all thought Alabama/LSU was a defensive showcase/struggle offensive showing? shyt this game might be 6-0

Honestly, go with Applebum and by the end of the fist quarter, if we havent been productive, yank em for the freshmen. We aren't beating LSU or FSU so might as well get them PT now and their feet wet instead of trotting one of them out next year against Michigan with NO game experience :huhldup:

There wont be NO better in game experience than on the road against LSU then FSU and possibly Bama bruh. If they cant handle it, then they were gonna be pieces of shyt anyways :yeshrug:

I figured out UF's offenseive issues too....they try and do too damn much. Instead of sticking to the plays that are working, they try and run every damn play in the playbook. That's NOT good coaching. How many times a game when something is working will you see Kiffen continuously call it? All the time. Scarlett picked up plus 10 his first carry and guess what? They took him out for Perine :dahell: :mindblown: