The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We should also examine how mike leach just dropped 69 on rich Rodriguez's head, beat them jabronis 69-7

richstruggleface.0.gif

fukk Rich rod

He is allergic to defense

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Kiffin to Oregon would make the most sense Ive been saying that since last year, but idk if they have the balls.

Im gonna laugh when they give Les Miles 10 mil a year

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
To be fair Tenn and A&M fell apart because of injuries.

What if USC beats Udub?

Ok please do list them. Also refer to the SOS rankings where Alabama is #1 and Michigan is nowhere to be found :francis:
Injuries or not, A&M had no business losing that game. Suggesting we'd only play Myles on certain down even before the game showed how little the team thought of MSU. SOS played a huge role in that #4 ranking, and the team thought they'd cruise pass MSU.

Sumlin just has a knack for fading away the second half of the season, and losing winnable games. And then with LSU on the horizon, that is the thorn on his side he will have to get rid of. :snoop:

I'm hoping for 10-3 with a bowl win now, but damn did this loss put a huge cloud over this season.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
So if Florida loses to LSU and South Carolina, UK loses to Tennessee, UGA beats Auburn, and Tennessee beats Mizzou and Vandy then there will be a five way tie for the first place in SEC East at the end of the season.

Like this:
Florida 4-4
Tennessee 4-4
Georgia 4-4
Kentucky 4-4
South Carolina 4-4

Talk about a mess :whew: I ain't no ref conspiracy theorist like @Rigby. but ain't no way in hell is Greg Sankey trying to deal with that shyt
The messed up thing is I think Vandy might be the best team in that Division right now and would probably put up the best fight in the Sec Champ game. Tennessee will probably end up going and dem nikkas done threw in the towel.

*Starts petition For re-alignment :scust: