The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall remember DeAndre Johnson the fsu qb who knocked that chick out? well the chick gonna be doing an interview on a local station here in Jacksonville tomorrow so she can tell her side :mjpls:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Taking it all into consideration Michigan should be #1 on Tuesday, but the committee doesn't have the balls to do it. Some journalists are already spinning Bama's game yesterday and I saw an article talking about the LSU/Bama game was the reason Bama should be #1. From what I can tell both offenses played turnover ball until the 4th.

1. Michigan
2. Bama
3. UW
4. Clemson

You know damn well that Michigan at this point should be exactly where they are at. Clemson dominated Syracuse just as impressively as Michigan did Maryland. Why would they put them above Clemson when they showed nothing this week to convey they are better than Clemson.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So if Florida loses to LSU and South Carolina, UK loses to Tennessee, UGA beats Auburn, and Tennessee beats Mizzou and Vandy then there will be a five way tie for the first place in SEC East at the end of the season.

Like this:
Florida 4-4
Tennessee 4-4
Georgia 4-4
Kentucky 4-4
South Carolina 4-4

Talk about a mess :whew: I ain't no ref conspiracy theorist like @Rigby. but ain't no way in hell is Greg Sankey trying to deal with that shyt