Washington vs USC
Ohio St at Maryland
Louisville vs Wake Forest
Wisconsin vs Illinois
Auburn at Georgia
Penn St at Indiana
Colorado at Arizona
Oklahoma vs Baylor
SEC ain't letting UGA V Auburn be a snoozer im starting to feel like. Our first game on CBS this season, I don't believe it. Auburn might be the vastly superior team but you can't beat an agenda

That's just me being a conspiracy guy tho

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Who has alabama beat, in the same breath?

Tn is garbage
aTm exposed
Usc was trash then and if theyre legit in your mind remember that when uw houses them
The rest? Dont make me list them

Alabama gave up 40 to a four loss ole piss

Matter of fact, fukk alabama :camby:

1. Michigan

i thought we already confirmed that bama would beat michigan :leostare:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
SEC ain't letting UGA V Auburn be a snoozer im starting to feel like. Our first game on CBS this season, I don't believe it. Auburn might be the vastly superior team but you can't beat an agenda

:leostare:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Ok Alex Jones :pachaha:

Nah seriously, I think it will be a good game, low scoring but good nonetheless. Eason better tell his line to tighten the fukk up though cause y'all front seven legit. Auburn/UGA games in Athens are rarely blowouts (2011 and 2014 being the exceptions)

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The NFL has the dumbest TV contracts in sports. I'm up browsing the shyt and only see 1 game on and thats on CBS :what:
So wack after the buffet college football serves up on Saturdays. I have to watch Redskins pretend Cousins is Tom Brady every Sunday. Plus other than the Philly Dallas night game these games have no buzz almost like a bunch of preseason. I'm about to treat the NFL season like I'm doing the Walking Dead and just tune in and catch up at the end of the season. :yeshrug:

calh45

Cal
Daps
So wack after the buffet college football serves up on Saturdays. I have to watch Redskins pretend Cousins is Tom Brady every Sunday. Plus other than the Philly Dallas night game these games have no buzz almost like a bunch of preseason. I'm about to treat the NFL season like I'm doing the Walking Dead and just tune in and catch up at the end of the season. :yeshrug:

Get that Red Zone. Once you do watching games wire to wire seems pointless

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Get that Red Zone. Once you do watching games wire to wire seems pointless
I have Redzone which I like it feels like I'm watching tv but someone else is working the remote. Also watching college football on Comcast is a beautiful experience.... but if you pay for Redzone on Comcast you can't log into the Redzone app :pacspit:.