Louisville vs Wake Forest
Wisconsin vs Illinois
Auburn at Georgia
Penn St at Indiana
Colorado at Arizona
Oklahoma vs Baylor

Still could end up being entertaining.

CFB was awful yesterday but y'all won't acknowledge it

SEC ain't letting UGA V Auburn be a snoozer im starting to feel like. Our first game on CBS this season, I don't believe it. Auburn might be the vastly superior team but you can't beat an agenda

That's just me being a conspiracy guy tho

Nah, this you making excuse cause you know Kirby is going to have them ready

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
No disrespect but unless we come out injured again on defense, we should be able to convincingly win based off that. Coupled with having Kirby as HC, a guy who Malzahn hasn't not had success against using his own offense, it feels like a situation that SHOULD result in a 10 pt ish type of win. Y'all got a solid run defense and Kerryon might still not be 100% so we might have to throw to win this one

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Still could end up being entertaining.

CFB was awful yesterday but y'all won't acknowledge it

Nah, this you making excuse cause you know Kirby is going to have them ready
Kirby and Saban had his boys ready in 2009, 2010, 13, 14, didn't do much for him. Even had pretty solid success in 15 with Jeremy and a receiver corps of bums. Kirby having his boys ready doesn't do much for me

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No disrespect but unless we come out injured again on defense, we should be able to convincingly win based off that. Coupled with having Kirby as HC, a guy who Malzahn hasn't not had success against using his own offense, it feels like a situation that SHOULD result in a 10 pt ish type of win. Y'all got a solid run defense and Kerryon might still not be 100% so we might have to throw to win this one
I agree, the SEC ain't doing us no favors for TV. The UF game was a viewing nightmare.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I agree, the SEC ain't doing us no favors for TV. The UF game was a viewing nightmare.
I remember that shyt :mjgrin:
Y'all got alot of future talent, just need massive OL development and receivers to learn how to catch. shyt is worse than seeing Ricardo Louis and Sammie out there

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Still laughing at Michigan State
tumblr_n3dd3sGyGG1r6319ao1_250.gif

Even Purdue beat Illinois
DFbQgTk.gif