The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Geeze I know what it literally means. Didn't know I had to ask so specifically. This was tweeted as if he did anything significant, like it adds to his Heisman run. Behind all the "lining up at multiple positions" tweet, he had like 3 tackles and a handful of yards. But gets credit for doing what a regular safety does (line up in the box, cover WR when spread out, cover slot on nickel coverages). This is the first time I've seen someone get credit for lining up at different positions without having to produce at each one. Gets credit for lining up at WR yet he has 3 catches on the season. It's cool, it'll all come to light.
OSU fans have a crazy complex about Peppers. e produces at every position. Michigan is so dominant he rarely has to make the spectacular play.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I honestly believe Louisville is the best team in the country. They should have beat Clemson and I thought they outplayed them. A few bad turnovers and mishaps cost them.

Louisville would beat Alabama. They would beat any team without a great offense. Jalen Hurts is just a freshman so he isn't going to be lighting teams up.
Louisville and Clemson was a shootout. None of the other top teams would fear heir defense at all.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
OSU fans have a crazy complex about Peppers. e produces at every position. Michigan is so dominant he rarely has to make the spectacular play.
Lol he doesn't produce at every position. Any good athlete can do the shyt he does on offense. And he can't cover WR's and doesn't force turnovers at all or get a lot of sacks. He does nothing spectacular. LOL at that excuse.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Speight is good, not great. Still kind of nervous when he drops back on 3rd and long. His next couple of seasons though, he'll be getting NFL hype.
I think he only plays one more season for us. I don't think McCaffrey and Peters sit down that long. I think you let the young receivers play with whoever wins out between Peters and McCaffrey.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Schedule next week is flat as fukk

Alabama vs Piss St
Clemson vs Pittsburgh
Michigan at Iowa
Washington vs USC
Ohio St at Maryland
Louisville vs Wake Forest