The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
If OSU beats Michigan how does 3 way tie work with OSU/Michigan/PSU?

Pedo St remaining schedule is trash even though at Indiana can be a trap they should be NY6 bound

calh45

Cal
Daps
Why should Michigan be #1?

I just think they're playing better. Bama's D will always be what it is, but they got a freshman QB at the helm and I don't think they'd be able to move the ball if they played each other right now. Harbs' folks are smart enough to force the kid to pass to win and he's not capable of that if you've been watching him this season. He's athletic and can make some throws, but he's mostly erratic. It'd be a repeat of the UM vs Wisc game earlier this year. It's the same type of squads/matchup

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
BIG Game Of The Year Rutgers wins at East Lansing will signal the biggest falloff in recent CFB history Sparty bout to go 2-10 :mjlol: legit Kansas status one year after making the playoff. Sad thing is ND lost to these cats at home but Pollack told me Brian Kelly job shouldn't be in question :usure:
I gotta make a new thread with a poll

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
BIG Game Of The Year Rutgers wins at East Lansing will signal the biggest falloff in recent CFB history Sparty bout to go 2-10 :mjlol: legit Kansas status one year after making the playoff. Sad thing is ND lost to these cats at home but Pollack told me Brian Kelly job shouldn't be in question :usure:

Funny thing is that Rutgers almost beat them last year :heh:

But yeah I'm interested to see how Pollack spins this, Notre Dame doesn't lose to Navy often :pachaha:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Bama has 5 wins over current top 25
Michigan has 3 wins over current top 25
You say that but shouldve been ranked over them? Exactly

Meh. I think the Big 10 is overrated, but if someone asks me which team is better I go by whom I think would win if they played. The top 25 stopped being a real barometer for who's good with me a while ago. It's all too slanted. I go by what I see on the field.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Meh. I think the Big 10 is overrated, but if someone asks me which team is better I go by whom I think would win if they played. The top 25 stopped being a real barometer for who's good with me a while ago. It's all too slanted. I go by what I see on the field.

They like propping up schools in the rankings I noticed it the way they did it with Tennessee for Bama and Nebraska last night for OSU shyt be too obvious at times. If they were being fair USC should've been in top 25 2 weeks ago if you actually ranking the top teams. Watch how fast Arkansas shoots up the rankings today after getting slaughtered 2 weeks ago by 50 plus. LSU won't drop that far either let they name be Colorado and they would freefall down to bottom of top 25.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
They can't stop the Triple Option

Which is pathetic because they play Navy every year :mindblown:

Score on every possession but 1 and still lose that's horrible. ND is probably gonna end up 4-8 with USC giving them a big beatdown to end the season BK must got too big a buyout or something I don't know how he can survive this trash.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just think they're playing better. Bama's D will always be what it is, but they got a freshman QB at the helm and I don't think they'd be able to move the ball if they played each other right now. Harbs' folks are smart enough to force the kid to pass to win and he's not capable of that if you've been watching him this season. He's athletic and can make some throws, but he's mostly erratic. It'd be a repeat of the UM vs Wisc game earlier this year. It's the same type of squads/matchup

Michigan is very good and I like watching them play. They're prob the only other team I'd root for at this point. I don't wanna see bama win, nor Clemson.....(maybe Washington tho)

My only concern is, they haven't played anybody yet that can really stand up to them. How will they react when they play someone who matches up physically and skill wise to them?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Score on every possession but 1 and still lose that's horrible. ND is probably gonna end up 4-8 with USC giving them a big beatdown to end the season BK must got too big a buyout or something I don't know how he can survive this trash.
I still think Kelly is ND's best option for coach.

I don't know who else they could get.