The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya conference is weak sauce my dude :yeshurg:
stop with this myth. Pac 12 will have 5 teams in the top 25 and 3 teams in the top 15 in this week's rankings. Teams beat each other up at the beginning of the year, but Pac 12 teams hardly gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to picking it up in November.

Big 10 is a better conference with UM, OSU and Wisky, but Pac 12 isnt nowhere near the big 12. UW deserves the 4th spot (for now).

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
PAC12 is garbage man... just... just ... give it up already. the majority has spoken. I admire your gumption tho, @Francium
the majority?

if that's the narrative you roll with, they might as well put u dub behind all the 1 loss teams

pac 12 been trash for years and it never hurt Oregon or Stanford rankings

wash getting hurt because they are a surprise that they are this good this year

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Glad those frauds Florida and Baylor got fukking exposed :mjgrin:

Florida has no business being in the top 25 with that tomato can slate of teams they have beat same with Baylor:mjgrin:

Funny I keep hearing bout how great this Florida D is but as soon as they play an offense with a pulse they be getting torn up. :mjgrin:

Coach O with no O @Silkk :mjgrin:

OSU and Michigan setting up for GOTY :mjgrin:

Washington vs USC next week:mjgrin:

FSU still best in the state the Gators getting that work on the 26th :mjgrin:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Pac 12 top 5

Washington
Colorado
Utah
Washington St
USC

SEC top 5
Alabama
Auburn
Texas A&M
Florida
LSU

I don't see much of a difference even the bottom of both conference about the same not sure why everyone thinks the SEC is so deep this year just a bunch of average ass squads all over CFB this season.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Pac 12 top 5

Washington
Colorado
Utah
Washington St
USC

SEC top 5
Alabama
Auburn
Texas A&M
Florida
LSU

I don't see much of a difference even the bottom of both conference about the same not sure why everyone thinks the SEC is so deep this year just a bunch of average ass squads all over CFB this season.
Blended top ten:
Alabama
Washington
Auburn
Colorado
Utah
Wazu
Usc
aTm
Lsu
Florida

Sec falls off a cliff after a relatively suspect auburn squad

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PAC12 is garbage man... just... just ... give it up already. the majority has spoken. I admire your gumption tho, @Francium
Majority? it's just a few that say that and rankings say otherwise.

The conference does has trash coaches outside of Peterson and Whittingham. Most of them get to a slow start because of the coaching, but the talent is there and it shows up by Nov/Bowl season.

With range of teams from air-raid offenses Cal, Wazzu to power squads Stanford, Utah to high octane offenses Oregon, ASU with USC, UCLA, Washington, CU falling in between the middle, the Pac 12 lacks a certain identity. The pre-season expectations usually has the wrong teams at the top of conference and that hurts the fans perception of the conference . USC had the toughest schedule in the country and still made it to 6-3 looking better by the week, Stanford is on a down year, Oregon has shown that they need more defensive talent, and UCLA has been an inconsistent dud. Still, you can't sleep on Colorado and Utah. CU played UM well until their QB went down and Utah will always be legit under Kyle. Washington has to switch up the game plan against these teams each week and should get props for being undefeated.

We're just misunderstood breh:manny: