Northwestern: :russell:
Michigan State: :trash::Theymadbaugh:
fixed... :ehh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It wasn't a chop block, call was a block below the waist. Still bullshyt tho.
Come on, where else was his hand suppose to go? Your guy was falling to the ground before Freddie's hand and his foot made contact

Don't look below the waist to me
CwG78HSW8AE0lEL.jpg:large

Didn't look below the waist 3yrs ago either.

Yeah the Winston block look worse than Stevenson's ACC refs ain't shyt. Not even knocking @Woodwerkz either the ACC been jerking its top dogs over for the longest it seems FSU in particular. I remember in 2011 Werner Jenkins and Carradine were literally getting wrestling moves put on them and never got holding calls someone on YouTube had a long clip of all the holds they missed I mean blatant shyt. Francois been taking dirty shots all year and can't get anything called yet Trey Marshall seems to get booted twice a year for a target. ACC refs been trash for a long time talking way back in the 90s bad. If that was Alabama player making that Stevenson block vs LSU Saturday bet my life that shyt ain't getting called.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Anyone who believed in that Tennessee hype was a fool. They played a beat up Alabama team close and ran the table beating absolutely nobody last season. Then this season, right out the gate, they went to OT with APP STATE who got blown out by 4-4 Miami. Tennessee really should be like 2-6 right now.

Two things I learned about Butch Jones though, he's Muschamp's bytch and he can't beat Freshman QBs :bryan:
I hope they keep him though. If they actually hired a coach worth a shyt, he'd have decent talent to work with.

But yeah Butch is a fukking joke.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Jimbo told him that he'll be waiting in Baton Rouge. :jawalrus:

I don't mind if Jimbo wants to split id cash out too I think he's peaked at Tallahassee. I wanna see someone come in and adapt to the way CFB is played now like some Noles said in this thread and our season thread the slow plodding ass offense we run ain't really cutting it anymore we don't have NFL starters at every position like 2013 to make shyt godly OL gets way too many false starts probably due to lapses with the slow pace

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Couple more blow outs, keep the boat steady, beat Alabama, we're still in there :yeshrug:
We need LSU to lose to Alabama though. They gotta be undefeated for that victory to have the most impact.
We gotta have TAMU lose another game or we don't have a chance.

Best case scenario is that we win out and LSU wins out.

I don't want to fukk around and beat Alabama, win the SEC, then the playoff committee pulls some bullshyt and puts Alabama in it because they've only lost once. :sadcam: :dwillhuh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I hope they keep him though. If they actually hired a coach worth a shyt, he'd have decent talent to work with.

But yeah Butch is a fukking joke.

Nah Tennessee had the talent to do work Butch just sucks and Dobbs is pretty much a 3rd tier QB who for as smart as he is in the classroom plays pretty dumb as a QB he reminds me a lot of EJ Manuel. Tennessee OL is also soft like charmin they should've been no worse than 10-2 this season with the talent and schedule they played Butch just isn't very good and he got dumb offensive scheme that doesn't show off the talent they have.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
We gotta have TAMU lose another game or we don't have a chance.

Best case scenario is that we win out and LSU wins out.

I don't want to fukk around and beat Alabama, win the SEC, then the playoff committee pulls some bullshyt and puts Alabama in it because they've only lost once. :sadcam: :dwillhuh:

A&M gonna lose one more its A&M they'll lose to Ole Piss or LSU (a team that has owned them)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I don't mind if Jimbo wants to split id cash out too I think he's peaked at Tallahassee. I wanna see someone come in and adapt to the way CFB is played now like some Noles said in this thread and our season thread the slow plodding ass offense we run ain't really cutting it anymore we don't have NFL starters at every position like 2013 to make shyt godly OL gets way too many false starts probably due to lapses with the slow pace
Keep hearing a certain coach in Texas would be cool with coming to Tallahassee if JF leaves.....hint, not the one most folks thinking about