Michigan is #1

CwB85nUUMAEwiv7.jpg:large

Ole Miss :mjlol:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
They are :ohhh: we're still gonna beat them but it's gonna be a tough game. That mf Kam Pettway is a bulldozer, reminds me of Brandon Jacobs/Mike Alstott.

Their defense though :patrice:, Chad Kelly had the best game a Ole Miss QB has had since Archie Manning.
36/59 465 yards 3 TDs.
Whichever team can be more effective with the passing attack will win. Both of our strengths are run defense and rushing offense.

Hopefully we can get Hurts rattled and White can actually connect a couple of those bomb plays.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I still think LSU loses 4 games I'm sticking to my prediction LSU has won the games they supposed to have since Orgeron has taken over lets see how they do Saturday night and next week vs Arkansas who always gives LSU hell. Still got Florida and A&M as well I say they lose 2 out of the 4 games just not sure which games.
I don't see any more potiential losses outside if Bama. Arkansas have beaten us because of how physical they are they've gon away from that this season. We have Florida at home and we match up too well against A&M.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Why they play Ohio State and Michigan at 12 o clock?

Have they ever played at night?
For some reason, Michigan rarely plays night games, they might have 1, 2 tops at night and they're usually road games. Think the last time they had a home night game was the thriller with Notre Dame when Gardner was qb'ing

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We gotta have TAMU lose another game or we don't have a chance.

Best case scenario is that we win out and LSU wins out.

I don't want to fukk around and beat Alabama, win the SEC, then the playoff committee pulls some bullshyt and puts Alabama in it because they've only lost once. :sadcam: :dwillhuh:
There is a no percent chance that alabama finishes above us in that scenario. Remember conference championships being underlined 100x times? They are the exact reason for that being the case.