The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I think you're right because Rumlin is about to come out and play. :lolbron:

But if they don't lose again we can't go to the SECCG. It doesn't matter what else happens.:mjcry:

I still think LSU loses 4 games I'm sticking to my prediction LSU has won the games they supposed to have since Orgeron has taken over lets see how they do Saturday night and next week vs Arkansas who always gives LSU hell. Still got Florida and A&M as well I say they lose 2 out of the 4 games just not sure which games.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Michigan is #1

CwB85nUUMAEwiv7.jpg:large

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Richt been done even with the fresh start he still shows he ain't got it no more. Richt last hurrah was the SEC title game vs Bama even those struggle 10 win UGA teams his final 2 seasons were not very good benefit of playing in weaker division in the SEC. Guess all the Cane fans can finally apologize to the great Al Golden and stop scapegoating him for all the problems the program has had the last 10+ years it's deeper than the HC.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Richt been done even with the fresh start he still shows he ain't got it no more. Richt last hurrah was the SEC title game vs Bama even those struggle 10 win UGA teams his final 2 seasons were not very good benefit of playing in weaker division in the SEC. Guess all the Cane fans can finally apologize to the great Al Golden and stop scapegoating him for all the problems the program has had the last 10+ years it's deeper than the HC.
9q9yk2.jpg

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Yeah if they couldn't beat this crummy FSU team with all the hype they put into the game I don't see how they do it this decade. FSU for as bad as record is has at least shown it can play with the top teams and a tough schedule Miami has done nothing this season their 4 wins may be as weak as any power 5 school right now.