The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
There are actually people on the UT boards clamoring for Les to be hired...

Tired of hearing about this damn fool and his bricks, he should have built a condominuim by now but all we have is a fukking shack with a galvanized tin roof...

For folks that think that they are about to be relevant any time soon I will just leave this here...

:snoop:

That's that too 5 class he's still get praised for :ohhh:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
i think cutliffe is your next coach
followed by fedora
if neither, id try the guy @ north dakota state, boise state, or Colorado

I hope not. We have Butch locked in until 2018. To pay his salary and his staff would be a huge blow to the coffers of the university and we would still have to toss a big name somewhere in the ballpark of 6m per.

I doubt cutcliffe would want anything to do with the Haslam family again who are more than likely pulling the strings behind all of this.

I say pay Adam Gase or one of those guys who don't quite belong in the pros but are young enough to build a steady program and run offenses to its strengths.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
There are actually people on the UT boards clamoring for Les to be hired...

Tired of hearing about this damn fool and his bricks, he should have built a condominuim by now but all we have is a fukking shack with a galvanized tin roof...

For folks that think that they are about to be relevant any time soon I will just leave this here...

:snoop:

Yikes. That is a mass exodus.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mike leach went for it 4th and two from his own 43, up 4 late in the fourth quarter.

Some Madden ish

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Curse of Fulmer, still haven't won ten games since he was axed

I hope not. We have Butch locked in until 2018. To pay his salary and his staff would be a huge blow to the coffers of the university and we would still have to toss a big name somewhere in the ballpark of 6m per.

I doubt cutcliffe would want anything to do with the Haslam family again who are more than likely pulling the strings behind all of this.

I say pay Adam Gase or one of those guys who don't quite belong in the pros but are young enough to build a steady program and run offenses to its strengths.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Mike leach went for it 4th and two from his own 43, up 4 late in the fourth quarter.

Some Madden ish
Breh, leach and wazu are a match made in heaven

Theyre remote as fukk and away from media
The fanbase dont give a fukk about traditions, and they abhor washington
Leach can lose some silly ass games but as long as they are winning more than losing in general, he'll keep a job for life
The players buy into him and are counter culture there anyway

He should stay there until he retires for real