Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Tennessee sports radio :mad:

The Sports Animal

:wow:

Dear Butch Jones

Butch.png

Dear Butch Jones,

Please grow a pair. South Carolina is one of the worst teams in the SEC, but you refused to acknowledge their talent compared to your talent. You have some of the best talent in the country and you’re too dumb to utilize the players you’ve recruited. South Carolina couldn’t stop the run game, so what do you do? You pass. I’m not a coach, but it doesn’t take a a kid with a Crayon to realize if something is working you stick with it.

There is no excuse for your Tennessee Volunteers losing to a QB that just completed puberty. You beat Florida and Georgia, but you couldn’t manage to defeat a far less superior team after a bye week? You had two weeks to prepare for a team that averages 14 points a game and you still couldn’t pull off a win.

You made the brilliant decision to hire an offensive coordinator who was previously coaching a swimming team at a local YMCA.

Mike DeBord could teach an entire group of kids how to swim, hand them floaties, an oxygen tank, a raft, and they would still manage to drown themselves in a kiddie pool.

The sad thing is, Preston Williams quit on this coaching staff. He would rather walk around a mall in his underwear than play for an offensive coordinator who doesn’t understand how to utilize his offensive talent.

Butch Jones and company managed to take a top 10 team and completely destroy a roster full of NFL talent. The Vols finished the 2015 season with promise, but have allowed the offensive coordinator to call the same three plays over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You cannot blame injuries and youth on a 21-24 loss to South Carolina. The only thing you can blame is your poor coaching. This is not Central Michigan or Cincinnati, this is TENNESSEE.

In conclusion,

Butch Jones can’t coach.

I would also like to congratulate the Florida Gators on winning the East.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's true. Don't forget Preston Williams a week before during the bye. Combine that with all of the injuries, lack of preparation and game planning by the coaching staff. This was their year but they blew it with poor coaching. The only question for Vol nation is who do you bring in to replace Butch that can coach and recruit well in state?

Edit...

Confirmed.

man said fukk playing RB again :wow::wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol @ Ole Miss, Arky, & UT right now
Ole Miss is the real disappointment. They look like they'll finish 6-6.

Arkansas will probably end up with 7 wins looking at their schedule but 7-5/8-4 is a normal Arkansas season. Tennessee can win out and get 9 if they play anyway near decent. Their next 4 games should be easy pickings.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
All this just means is that Kentucky is one step closer to winning the SEC East and probably the lowest rated SEC Championship game ever
Auburn and Kentucky lowkey the best programs in the SEC :wow:
Auburn: conf basketball championship appearance in 2014, conf softball championship dub in 2015, conf football championship dub potentially in 2016 :troll:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I aint got shyt else to talk about until the iron bowl. Georgia might not even be .500 by teh time we play them. Vanderbilt and I think Alabama A&M are the only other teams we play. I got damn near a month of just waiting :mjcry:

After seeing UGA's O-Line play, I feel sorry for Eason man, he's gonna get battered by y'all D-Line :scust:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
After seeing UGA's O-Line play, I feel sorry for Eason man, he's gonna get battered by y'all D-Line :scust:
They receivers cant even catch :mjlol: even if he does somehow escape the sacks, man might as well chunk it into the ground every time :mjgrin:. Kirby has these dudes looking pretty damn bad rn. He's got alot of talent coming in I believe, but the dark before the sunrise is pretty dark :manny: