The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

I figure that was the reason. The offense didn't fit his style. Butch is stubborn with that sun belt offense. We most likely losing to Kentucky and play in the Music City Bowl. :francis:

I can't fathom next year, we probably going to be sixth place in the East. :martin:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Dear Butch Jones

Butch.png

Dear Butch Jones,

Please grow a pair. South Carolina is one of the worst teams in the SEC, but you refused to acknowledge their talent compared to your talent. You have some of the best talent in the country and you’re too dumb to utilize the players you’ve recruited. South Carolina couldn’t stop the run game, so what do you do? You pass. I’m not a coach, but it doesn’t take a a kid with a Crayon to realize if something is working you stick with it.

There is no excuse for your Tennessee Volunteers losing to a QB that just completed puberty. You beat Florida and Georgia, but you couldn’t manage to defeat a far less superior team after a bye week? You had two weeks to prepare for a team that averages 14 points a game and you still couldn’t pull off a win.

You made the brilliant decision to hire an offensive coordinator who was previously coaching a swimming team at a local YMCA.

Mike DeBord could teach an entire group of kids how to swim, hand them floaties, an oxygen tank, a raft, and they would still manage to drown themselves in a kiddie pool.

The sad thing is, Preston Williams quit on this coaching staff. He would rather walk around a mall in his underwear than play for an offensive coordinator who doesn’t understand how to utilize his offensive talent.

Butch Jones and company managed to take a top 10 team and completely destroy a roster full of NFL talent. The Vols finished the 2015 season with promise, but have allowed the offensive coordinator to call the same three plays over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You cannot blame injuries and youth on a 21-24 loss to South Carolina. The only thing you can blame is your poor coaching. This is not Central Michigan or Cincinnati, this is TENNESSEE.

In conclusion,

Butch Jones can’t coach.

I would also like to congratulate the Florida Gators on winning the East.

That Gamecock W over these guys just crumbled the program overnight . :wow:

:myman:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Let's be real though...we know what this is a side effect of

@RammerJammer
Terrible coaching... I can care how great of a recruit anyone is, if you cannot properly utilize talent then all you have is hype. The damage is done with BJ. He can't coach. I'd be shocked to shyt if they won out.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Yup. Its Les Miles but on a way worse level.

There are actually people on the UT boards clamoring for Les to be hired...

Tired of hearing about this damn fool and his bricks, he should have built a condominuim by now but all we have is a fukking shack with a galvanized tin roof...

For folks that think that they are about to be relevant any time soon I will just leave this here...

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There are actually people on the UT boards clamoring for Les to be hired...

Tired of hearing about this damn fool and his bricks, he should have built a condominuim by now but all we have is a fukking shack with a galvanized tin roof...

For folks that think that they are about to be relevant any time soon I will just leave this here...

:snoop:

That's a damn indictment right there

Tupac in a Business Suit

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Butch gonna Butch. ... that's for certain .

The dude lost to Derek Dooley coached teams twice...

Derek Dooley had to have been the worst coaching hire that a big name SEC school has had in a long time.

Cutcliffe had Duke Football as a winner in the ACC after 2 seasons and this bum cant string together a 10 win season in a soft SEC East.

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The dude lost to Derek Dooley coached teams twice...

Derek Dooley had to have been the worst coaching hire that a big name SEC school has had in a long time.

Cutcliffe had Duke Football as a winner in the ACC after 2 seasons and this bum cant string together a 10 win season in a soft SEC East.

i think cutliffe is your next coach
followed by fedora
if neither, id try the guy @ north dakota state, boise state, or Colorado