The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Comparing them to Baylor wins it is that should tell you all you need to know about Baylor schedule. If Baylor beats horrible Texas that would be clear cut 2nd best win on their schedule going into month of November that is DQ worthy from playoffs IMO.

I really think there should be some kind of penalty for it, I mean when the playoff was created, it was clear that SOS was going to be a big part of it, which caused all these teams to go out and schedule other P5 opponents, meanwhile Baylor can sit up and schedule little sisters of the poor and get away with it? :smh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I really think there should be some kind of penalty for it, I mean when the playoff was created, it was clear that SOS was going to be a big part of it, which caused all these teams to go out and schedule other P5 opponents, meanwhile Baylor can sit up and schedule little sisters of the poor and get away with it? :smh:

Yeah shyts frustrating whats the point of OU scheduling schools like Houston and OSU if you gonna punish them for losing. If OU flipped them for a Northwestern St and Rice OU probably be ranked #2 or 3 in the polls no questions asked right now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Remember when Rich Rod supposedly got the last laugh over Michigan and that Michigan got rid of him too soon? Yeah well Arizona is 2-5 (0-4 Pac 12) :russ:
I think dude thought that WVU job was about to open back up

Hologram hit him with that

lee-corso1.jpg