The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
One thing w/ Clemson is I hear everyone bring up Watson, Cain, & Williams but Gallman is the reason that offense moves. Underrated RB. Never hear his name but when he's not on or is out, that offense is pretty stagnant. Also doesn't help that their o-coordinators like slingin the ball 40+ times a game

Pretty much. If Gallman doesn't get that helmet to the head and is knocked out...we probably score on that drive. We also score on the goaline when we did that WTF shotgun Watson run on 4th down. We also score on the play where Dye fumbled on the 1 inch line. I say all that to say that without him we struggled but with him the game is a blowout.

What pissed me off the most was the play of our back up RB's ... they did not perform to my expectations. I give Choice a pass bc he had a stinger... but Fuller and Dye can stay on the bench from here on out. I still don't like the cop out Coach Elliott gave for not playing Feaster [said...he's to raw and the NC State defense would have taken advantage of him in passing situations.]​

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I had hoped Tom Herman would be able to stay at Houston and build a power. But now that he almost certainly will be leaving cause the fukk ass B12 can't get thier shyt together:

I hope he goes to LSU cause somone NEED to give Bama some comp in the SEC West!!!

Herman with LSU athletes :banderas:

Naw, other teams just need to man up :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Anybody going to any other games this season?

Yall Ohio State/Michigan nikkas better hitting that shyt up :ufdup:

Looking at these LSU vs Bama tix if LSU keeps rolling and if my squad can somehow end up in the Rose Bowl i'm tryna finally hit that :noah: